play craner new rap music

luka

look you psychopath youve dragged me back to the mid-90s with you! thats the danger of trying to save someone, you just get sucked to your doom as well.

luka

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mm-03a97A94" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wonder if luring Craner w/ the familiar will prompt a return to the openness or at least bloat the loop

that's an interesting tack. what will craner think of Ka and that school that openly reverence wu tang and mobb deep? we must find out. Craner, bend your ear to this pls.

luka

dont flaunt your neuroses! a neurosis is nothing to be proud of! engage the time-stream! move forward not in a loop!

craner

Beast of Burden
All I’m saying is that the must underrated members of the extended Wu family, and the ones I love are:

Killah Priest
4th Disciple

luka

yes, but you always say this! because you keep repeating the same stimulus-response patterns
new stimuli will give rise to new responses. that is, new complexes of affect, ideation, intuition, behaviour. it's a simple, elegant and flawless equation.

luka

but i am here to save you. it is the task i have been given from above. i received strict instructions.

luka

they said save fellow agent and operative Craner. He is mired in the time-loops. if he is to be of use to us he must be rescued and restored to the forward-carrying time current, facing forward into future and in motion. this was stated to me with utmost clarity and vehemence.

luka

the situation is stark- you are trying with all your might to guard against any intrusion of the new and unfamiliar in favour of repeating the exact same stimuli you first encountered at 15. something got stuck at that point. a fixation crystallised. how do we excise it? this psychic-emotional kidney stone?

forclosure

Craner,my dude if intensity and ruminations on the apocalypse are your thing you might aswell just listen to Elucid
man even says hes "black herman in a fuge state" on this

the apocalypse is overrated these days anyway its just become the space and safe haven for people who got all their ideas of what the end of all things would be like from a steady diet of JRPGs and obsessing over Neon Genesis Evangelion.

chances are your harbinger for the end of the world rocks a vocaloid shirt and thinks Mad Max 2 was all about the motorcycles