Live techno from Bakk Heia at the White Hotel

jorge

This is a set i recorded after playing at the White Hotel in Salford about a month ago with DMX Krew headlining the night. I didnt record it on the night but made something similar at home. Live techno all made by myself.

https://soundcloud.com/jorgkuning/bakk-heia-2018

display_DMX_krew_poster_Added_noise.jpg

Last edited:

catalog

Nice one catalog :) let us know your thoughts

Listened yesterday on my walk to work. Yeah not really my bag tbh. Might feel differently if it was on at the white hotel and loud with ppl dancing. But very pleasant listen, well mixed tunes and stuff. There's some good weird vocals with laughter at about 20 mins.

jorge

Cheers for having a listen catalog, even though it didn't quite do it for ya

The white hotel is well worth a visit! Don't know many licensed venues in the UK where you can dance til 8am and the sound was recently upgraded massively, real nice d&b system, was a real pleasure being able to play my music through it. Loads of good nights on and the occasional reenactment of princess Diana's funeral and such like

IdleRich

IdleRich
Cheers for having a listen catalog, even though it didn't quite do it for ya

The white hotel is well worth a visit! Don't know many licensed venues in the UK where you can dance til 8am and the sound was recently upgraded massively, real nice d&b system, was a real pleasure being able to play my music through it. Loads of good nights on and the occasional reenactment of princess Diana's funeral and such like
It does sound really cool. I read an article that made it sound ace, on top of that I keep seeing killer line-ups listed on here, plus some people I know have played and they raved about it too... and I guess a sensible end time doesn't hurt either. I'd really like to go there and check it out sometime.... shame I don't live in the UK any more....