good taste doesn't exist

luka

i know what you mean. when i first met barty he was asking me worriedly about this.
the trajectory of the music lover inevitably ending up with the austere likes of xanakis, morton feldman and derek bailey and perhaps it is partly tiring of having your body prodded and poked the whole time.

luka

and partly the result of overused stimulus-response patterns wearing out and losing their efficacy.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
like if i listen to this now, the problem isn't the cheese melodies as such, it's just how preordained it is. but music can't be totally random. overuse of stimulous is right.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i know what you mean. when i first met barty he was asking me worriedly about this.
the trajectory of the music lover inevitably ending up with the austere likes of xanakis, morton feldman and derek bailey and perhaps it is partly tiring of having your body prodded and poked the whole time.

well thats why i put down that ben watson derek bailey bio after reading 20 minutes of the pdf. fucking hell, he says we need to be in tune with our feelings and then goes back to the isolated art form. mate, it was bleak! also fuck Zappa.

Elitist marxism. hate that.

luka

he makes me laugh. reynolds doesnt like him cos he called him simon tekno and one of them went to oxford and the other one went cambridge. ancient elite rivalry.