Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's good that I played this game and it gave me a transcendent sense of joy in nature and Luka plays it in order to slaughter all creatures great and small.

luka

I like how it give you an educational infographic on the animal you've just shot full of holes.

entertainment

In a few months, Luka will have become inspired by the game to head off into the great wilderness for real. He will search for adventure and re-establish contact with his animal roots. He will shoot a buffalo and skin it, then smoke his pipe under the open night sky. He will wear a hat made out of the american badger.

And at the end of each month, he will trudge home to his cabin, fire up the laptop, take one look at dissensus and scoff, declaring, in what appears an open call to youth culture, like the sternly withholding father to his child, that he won't make his return until they start making some proper music.

luka

I don't know how I feel about it. I think I'm ok with it. I think there's enough there to forgive the stupidity of pressing Buttons all day

luka

Just shot a snowy egret. It is a phenomenal game. The environment is just so beautiful it's a miracle

catalog

This whole scene of games has passed me by. The last game I played was lemmings on my phone. Deleted it after a few days when I realised every level was the same

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Well, that's what I say about it

So I'm suspecting a trap

I'll be like "oh you're so right luke this is the garden of Eden in polygonal form!"

And you'll go hahaha I was joking I just shot a dog and dragged it's body around the owners homestead

luka

Lol yeah its an amazing world actually incredible. It's outrageous. I can't believe it's real. I love the swamps.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Also you went from not knowing how you think about it to "a phenomenal work of art on par with the diuno elegies"

luka

I went to a place in Australia like this. Sheer abundance of life. Rat sized kangaroos, birds everywhere, emus, snakes, lizards. It's incredible.

luka

I don't resent the time spent with it at all. I think its deserves that degree of involvement and time