sadmanbarty

I think I’ll probably love it, but don’t know where to start and am a bit lazier than I was in my youth to unpack and research genres. So I want the lot; the boring chronological oft-repeated narrative, all the sub-genres with examples, all the classics, all the cool underground ones that only Droid and two other blokes have ever heard of, all your personal favourites. Give it to me, anything you have to contribute is welcome.

I literally know fuck all. Nothing's too obvious.

luka

This thread should have been about teaching Barty to techno. The anti humanist agenda. That would have been worthwhile. Electro is just so much retro kitsch.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
it's already been done tbh. read the alien underground reviews on datacide.

or that whole inventing te future crap from leftists with a hard on for nick land. that is the tech house manifesto.

sadmanbarty

This thread should have been about teaching Barty to... The anti humanist agenda. That would have been worthwhile.

agreed, much better idea.

although this thread was inspired by that electro thing you played on your radio show, so post that.

sadmanbarty

oi thirdform, dada rantings of a madman please. a dirty protest with words. bludgeon me with your subjectivity. you're the best dissensus has to offer, this thread is where you'll shine. gabba as kgb boots stomping on my filthy bourgeois neck. remember how much of a cunt i am about dubstep.

i'm like sideous at the end of jedi, you'll be my luke.

do it for the glory of father stalin.