Thread: Strange Books

Default Strange Books

I recently stumbled across a memoir written by someone claiming to have been hypnotised and kept as a slave by Henry Kissinger and Bob Hope.

Thanks For The Memories ... The Truth Has Set Me Free! The Memoirs of Bob Hope's and Henry Kissinger's Mind-Controlled Slave - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...ntrolled_Slave

This amazing autobiographical account of Brice Taylor's personal experience, reveals the hidden purpose behind the ritual abuse and mind control that is being reported around the world! It shares her recollections of being conditioned through childhood in order to be used by Bob Hope and Henry Kissinger, as a mind-controlled slave into adulthood... and used as a presidential sex toy and personal "mind file" computer by high ranking individuals around the world to further the agenda of the New World Order. This book will help you navigate your way through the treacherous times we now face in the 21st Century. Don't be left in the dark. Buy this book and share it with your friends, quickly. There is no time to lose!

That indeed sounds as though it lives up to the title of the thread. I guess this is what you get when you can self-publish on Kindle or whatever (I'm guessing this was self-published). I saw another one a year or so back about some insane conspiracy theory. I suppose it makes sense that when the barriers to getting a book out there one of the first groups of people to take advantage will be conspiracy theorists cos normally they've been desperately trying to get their stuff heard by everyone for years already.

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world.

There's a moderately famous self-published book by some guy who saw Led Zeppelin on the 1977 North America tour. I think he smoked a load of extremely strong hash before seeing the band and was convinced that Jimmy Page was quite literally summoning demons during the theremin solo in 'Whole Lotta Love' (when in fact all he was summoning was the strength and coordination to stand up, given how much smack he was on at that point, and only barely). He subsequently conceived the idea that Page was the 'most dangerous man in the world' and wrote a whole book about him as a sort of 'exposť' or warning to the world, and published it himself at huge personal expense. I dunno what it was called or the man's name, though - ring a bell for anyone here?

Cool idea for a thread, anyway.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

I had for a while a book by Oscar Kiss Maerth (great name!) called The Beginning Was the End which claimed that human evolution and intelligence was due to cannibalism, specifically tribal people's eating each other's brains. According to Wiki, these insights came from his own meetings with cannibals in Java and eating ape brains in Chinese restaurants in South East Asia! And of course, "insight" gained via meditation. Why on earth did I get rid of that. What a fool.
    Last edited by DannyL; 24-02-2019 at 11:23 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyL For This Useful Post: