Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the left/right divide?

Quote Originally Posted by thirdform View Post
    noone said monarchy is incompatible with capitalism, really scraping the barel here...
    Where did I say anything even remotely similar to that? I was responding to the line in that big quote you posted that said "the defeat of the old feudal/aristocratic regimes" had been achieved, whereas that has clearly not happened in this country.

Can I suggest chilling the fuck out a little? You're rapidly approaching the point where I could post "two plus two makes four" and you'd be all over it in a second, telling me I was both categorically wrong and a grotesquely ugly freak for even thinking it.
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 15-03-2019 at 05:58 PM.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

yawn.
    Last edited by thirdform; 16-03-2019 at 01:22 AM.

So that's an admission that you totally ballsed up that post, then?
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

It's because no one can beat you tea. There's no way to engage you without being diminished by it. The only paths available are escalation or disengagement. That's the truth of it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thirdform View Post
    yawn.
    Think the disengagement here is the wisest course. There's no way to win. I've studied it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    So that's an admission that you totally ballsed up that post, then?
    bang on the money. I am so disastrously wrong I've committed an academic folly of uncountable proportions. May I kiss your feet now?

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Think the disengagement here is the wisest course. There's no way to win. I've studied it.
    true. though what him being a narcissist and all he wants us to put him on ignore. Ain't happening, Artichoke.

IDGAF about being 'right', it's just frustrating that an attempt to engage in discussion is instantly shot down by someone so keen to scream "YOU'RE WRONG!!!" before they've even read and understand what I've written.

In a sense it's a political struggle, but it's also pre-politics, more essential.
    It's something very very deep and fundamental.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

But basically it's third forms world now, we have to learn to live in it.

I am a respecter of energy. Energy is unlocked by careful procedures only masters can attain to. It's not an arbitrary genetic assignment. It's won.

This autumn I received a series of direct wisdom transmissions from thirdform, through contact here I ascended to a higher plane. Maybe he got some transmission from me in return I don't really know you'd have to ask him. He's the bearer of deep religious knowledge. So please leave him alone and don't try to desecrate the receptacle. It won't be good for anyone. Respect the prophets, dont tug their beards.

IDGAF about being 'right', it's just frustrating that an attempt to engage in discussion is instantly shot down by someone so keen to scream "YOU'RE WRONG!!!" before they've even read and understand what I've written.
    I understand what you've written. the aristocracy exists within the social organism. what of it? we don't live in an aristocratic regime though. those privileges are extended and regenerated through capitalist methods of accumulation. it's just that being the remnants of a previous ruling class they always had a headstart. are you seriously going to argue that England is a parcellised economy?

I understand what you've written. the aristocracy exists within the social organism. what of it? we don't live in an aristocratic regime though. those privileges are extended and regenerated through capitalist methods of accumulation. it's just that being the remnants of a previous ruling class they always had a headstart. are you seriously going to argue that England is a parcellised economy? if that were the case the ruling class wouldn't pay tax at all. sure, they skirt paying most of it, but those are the loopholes of the legal system. everyone, no matter of what privilege and rank, is not relevant to capital so long as they can be valourised. the bourgeois and the proletarian are only *personifications* of economic categories. whereas in feudalism an aristocrat was more a *directly* flesh and blood thing. hence russia being a society in transition to capitalism.
    Last edited by thirdform; 16-03-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    But basically it's third forms world now, we have to learn to live in it.
    Christ, will you two just get a room and fuck already.