Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
IDGAF about being 'right', it's just frustrating that an attempt to engage in discussion is instantly shot down by someone so keen to scream "YOU'RE WRONG!!!" before they've even read and understand what I've written.

luka

In a sense it's a political struggle, but it's also pre-politics, more essential.
It's something very very deep and fundamental.

luka

I am a respecter of energy. Energy is unlocked by careful procedures only masters can attain to. It's not an arbitrary genetic assignment. It's won.

luka

This autumn I received a series of direct wisdom transmissions from thirdform, through contact here I ascended to a higher plane. Maybe he got some transmission from me in return I don't really know you'd have to ask him. He's the bearer of deep religious knowledge. So please leave him alone and don't try to desecrate the receptacle. It won't be good for anyone. Respect the prophets, dont tug their beards.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
IDGAF about being 'right', it's just frustrating that an attempt to engage in discussion is instantly shot down by someone so keen to scream "YOU'RE WRONG!!!" before they've even read and understand what I've written.

I understand what you've written. the aristocracy exists within the social organism. what of it? we don't live in an aristocratic regime though. those privileges are extended and regenerated through capitalist methods of accumulation. it's just that being the remnants of a previous ruling class they always had a headstart. are you seriously going to argue that England is a parcellised economy?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

I understand what you've written. the aristocracy exists within the social organism. what of it? we don't live in an aristocratic regime though. those privileges are extended and regenerated through capitalist methods of accumulation. it's just that being the remnants of a previous ruling class they always had a headstart. are you seriously going to argue that England is a parcellised economy? if that were the case the ruling class wouldn't pay tax at all. sure, they skirt paying most of it, but those are the loopholes of the legal system. everyone, no matter of what privilege and rank, is not relevant to capital so long as they can be valourised. the bourgeois and the proletarian are only *personifications* of economic categories. whereas in feudalism an aristocrat was more a *directly* flesh and blood thing. hence russia being a society in transition to capitalism.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
youre the one with a missus you know. apparently because of the overwhelming stress at oxford they learn to have earth shattering sex. ive heard from various sources they even inadvertently pick up a qualification in sex therapy. maybe she can do psychoanalysis on you. a marchioness de sade for our times.

Last edited: