Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction Tablet. New book. Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by jenks View Post
    Was it recorded?
    This'll be it i do believe
    https://www.mixcloud.com/Resonance/l...december-2018/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sufi For This Useful Post:

No cunt (beside the lovely jenks) one bit interested what a fucking liberty. Write 2 masterpieces in one year, get letters off of jh prynne and iain sinclair telling me what a clever cunt I am and does dissensus give a shit? Do they fuck!

Mad innit. What more do I have to do? I'm literally a step away from literary immortality. Working at the highest possible level but still not good enough for you!

Never mind. I'll surpass myself this year. I'll do something so undeniable even you cunts will have to notice it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

actually, i want a copy!!
    you have my address. i can paypal you the costs

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yyaldrin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    No cunt (beside the lovely jenks) one bit interested what a fucking liberty. Write 2 masterpieces in one year, get letters off of jh prynne and iain sinclair telling me what a clever cunt I am and does dissensus give a shit? Do they fuck!

Mad innit. What more do I have to do? I'm literally a step away from literary immortality. Working at the highest possible level but still not good enough for you!

Never mind. I'll surpass myself this year. I'll do something so undeniable even you cunts will have to notice it!
    Do you kiss your Muse with that mouth?

I'll be on the Thames between thw globe and tate modern from 1-4 today don't be a cunt all your life pick one up in person. I'm there every day until itvrains and every day there after. See you this afternoon my merry men.

It really is fucking amazing

They don't trust me Jenks. They don't believe in me. They don't think I'm the real thing. They can't credit it. They don't even believe the real thing is possible. They don't think it can be done. They think time has stopped and history is on pause.

Its cos I talk to em im too familiar. They want their geniuses to be distant objects of veneration. They want to be held in contempt by their geniuses not be able to converse as equals and share ideas. Im too committed to democracy

It's cos you read it over free jazz in east end craft beer halls

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Corpsey For This Useful Post:

Leo

Apparently the passage which Sinclair liked is this:

ABCDEFG
    London is a part of me
    I properly love London me
    HIJKLMNOP

Someone start a thread to get me interested and back into it. Something chewy.

Today will be my tenth day in a row on the river. Getting a bit cold out there now.

Today will be my tenth day in a row on the river. Getting a bit cold out there now.
    So have you got wifi again?

Nah. This is mobile data. It's quite annoying. Just girding my loins and pulling on my long johns ready for the outdoors