Prediction Tablet. New book. Amazing

jenks

thread death
No cunt (beside the lovely jenks) one bit interested what a fucking liberty. Write 2 masterpieces in one year, get letters off of jh prynne and iain sinclair telling me what a clever cunt I am and does dissensus give a shit? Do they fuck!

Mad innit. What more do I have to do? I'm literally a step away from literary immortality. Working at the highest possible level but still not good enough for you!

Never mind. I'll surpass myself this year. I'll do something so undeniable even you cunts will have to notice it!

It really is fucking amazing

luka

They don't trust me Jenks. They don't believe in me. They don't think I'm the real thing. They can't credit it. They don't even believe the real thing is possible. They don't think it can be done. They think time has stopped and history is on pause.

luka

Its cos I talk to em im too familiar. They want their geniuses to be distant objects of veneration. They want to be held in contempt by their geniuses not be able to converse as equals and share ideas. Im too committed to democracy

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Apparently the passage which Sinclair liked is this:

ABCDEFG
London is a part of me
I properly love London me
HIJKLMNOP

luka

Today will be my tenth day in a row on the river. Getting a bit cold out there now.

luka

Nah. This is mobile data. It's quite annoying. Just girding my loins and pulling on my long johns ready for the outdoors