Prediction Tablet. New book. Amazing

luka

My new book audio version

My wifi is cancelled but email me for a paper copy
heronbone@gmail.com
It's not free sorry ive run out of cash.

It's brilliant. Ive just invented modern poetry

luka

In theory I'm going to be on resonance with Iain Sinclair in an hours time... let's see what happens

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I feel that since Luka went off the radar I am intellectually, creatively and spiritually unmoored.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I'm actually sincere, though - nobody in my life really challenges or inspires me intellectually.

He's definitely one of the most influential ppl I've "met" in recent years, perhaps in ever.

I LOVE HIM DAMMIT

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
same here, i've been on this board on and off for maybe a decade and i always wished it was more active because of the level of talent and knowledge in combination with great characters and just down right hilarity. then at some point in october this year it gathered steam and outdid anything i could have ever hoped for. gushing? maybe, but it really was exciting. first page i'd open of a day. the dematerialization thread was something else. so many others too... and who was there, weaving it all together, liking his own posts and creating the vibe? Luka, that's who.

:love:

luka

No cunt (beside the lovely jenks) one bit interested what a fucking liberty. Write 2 masterpieces in one year, get letters off of jh prynne and iain sinclair telling me what a clever cunt I am and does dissensus give a shit? Do they fuck!

Mad innit. What more do I have to do? I'm literally a step away from literary immortality. Working at the highest possible level but still not good enough for you!

Never mind. I'll surpass myself this year. I'll do something so undeniable even you cunts will have to notice it!

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
No cunt (beside the lovely jenks) one bit interested what a fucking liberty. Write 2 masterpieces in one year, get letters off of jh prynne and iain sinclair telling me what a clever cunt I am and does dissensus give a shit? Do they fuck!

Mad innit. What more do I have to do? I'm literally a step away from literary immortality. Working at the highest possible level but still not good enough for you!

Never mind. I'll surpass myself this year. I'll do something so undeniable even you cunts will have to notice it!

Do you kiss your Muse with that mouth?

luka

I'll be on the Thames between thw globe and tate modern from 1-4 today don't be a cunt all your life pick one up in person. I'm there every day until itvrains and every day there after. See you this afternoon my merry men.