HAPPY NEW YEAR

woops

is not like other people
and happy birthday barty in time for next year.

2019 international year of 2019!!!

Leo

After crappy 2018 one would think it can only get better!

with trump still in charge, that's not likely. in fact, it wouldn't surprise me if 2019 marks the beginning of the end of NATO and the EU as we've known them.

and on that sunny note...happy new year! :)

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Happy New Year to all. Maybe don't read any news and disconnect yourself from the internet in 2019, and it'll be OK.

Obviously 'us' Brits are somewhat ambivalent about the year ahead (plenty of Brits who aren't of course, but they're mostly batshit crazy).

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
happy new year lads. gonna try be less cynical about new music this year the way this country is going. even been listening to more revival jungle than ever recently. gonna not expect the next big thing this year. just ride the groove. take invantory of what we've got.

firefinga

even been listening to more revival jungle than ever recently. gonna not expect the next big thing this year. just ride the groove. take invantory of what we've got.
Yes, a deluge of goodies from that corner going on. However I wouldn't call it "Revival". It's a case of keeping an establishes Genre/form of music alive and get - relatively speaking - youngsters into the sound. Some guys in this game have actually kept going for more than 2 deaceds now. that's what I call dedication.

woops

is not like other people
Happy New Year to all. Maybe don't read any news and disconnect yourself from the internet in 2019, and it'll be OK.

Obviously 'us' Brits are somewhat ambivalent about the year ahead

Been doing all this for over 5 happy new years.