Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: HAPPY NEW YEAR

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    713

    Default HAPPY NEW YEAR

    and happy birthday barty in time for next year.

    2019 international year of 2019!!!

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woops For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Fear - Dublin
    Posts
    7,800

    Default


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,119

    Default

    Happy New Year,

    After crappy 2018 one would think it can only get better!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firefinga View Post
    After crappy 2018 one would think it can only get better!
    with trump still in charge, that's not likely. in fact, it wouldn't surprise me if 2019 marks the beginning of the end of NATO and the EU as we've known them.

    and on that sunny note...happy new year!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,607

    Default

    Happy New Year to all. Maybe don't read any news and disconnect yourself from the internet in 2019, and it'll be OK.

    Obviously 'us' Brits are somewhat ambivalent about the year ahead (plenty of Brits who aren't of course, but they're mostly batshit crazy).

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,459

    Default

    happy new year lads. gonna try be less cynical about new music this year the way this country is going. even been listening to more revival jungle than ever recently. gonna not expect the next big thing this year. just ride the groove. take invantory of what we've got.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdform View Post
    even been listening to more revival jungle than ever recently. gonna not expect the next big thing this year. just ride the groove. take invantory of what we've got.
    Yes, a deluge of goodies from that corner going on. However I wouldn't call it "Revival". It's a case of keeping an establishes Genre/form of music alive and get - relatively speaking - youngsters into the sound. Some guys in this game have actually kept going for more than 2 deaceds now. that's what I call dedication.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baboon2004 View Post
    Happy New Year to all. Maybe don't read any news and disconnect yourself from the internet in 2019, and it'll be OK.

    Obviously 'us' Brits are somewhat ambivalent about the year ahead
    Been doing all this for over 5 happy new years.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to woops For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •