The Trap and The Escape.

luka

So this is what I would say
it's fine for us to slag off music for being dull and lacking purpose, a collective attack and energy just so long as our house, as writers, and all of us here are writers and thinkers and dreamers, is in order.
It is our responsibility to set an example and model a process and a practice. Exactly the same principles apply. We're bound by the same rules. If we can make something happen, maintain then increase its mass and momentum, and we can do that, then reality follows in our wake, necessarily.

We've had some successes, and I'm very proud of those collective high tide markers, and we've had fuck ups, for which I'm mostly to blame and we've learned important lessons.

We can have a scene and a movement. We can excite ourselves and meet our own desires together. We don't need to wait for music to do it for us like some kinda handjob we recieve from media. It's our playground.

luka

Who cares about the musicians they're dumb as fuck they've run out of ideas they just want to work for red bull. We're in charge now.