sadmanbarty

isn't the problem that we all do know what you're talking about?

there's no discussion to be had. the idea is complete and perfect in and of itself. it doesn't need any qualifying, exploration or explanation.

luka

isn't the problem that we all do know what you're talking about?

there's no discussion to be had. the idea is complete and perfect in and of itself. it doesn't need any qualifying, exploration or explanation.

Maybe I just wanted someone to tell me I'm clever then. Dunno.

luka

A lot of new wave stuff some Janet Jackson machine tooled high spec engineering deliver the idea

version

FNGcqgp.jpg

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 10.43.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 10.38.03 PM.png

There is this pseudo-ai program called "generative adversarial net" that seems to pit two algorithms against one another in some kind of hermeneutic agon, and it can allow for a user to input text and receive an image as output.

here I typed "red" - and this first image is generated

Then I typed "text" several times, the image regenerating after new text is entered.

As you type "text" these strange glyphs appear. The more you do it, the more appears.

catalog

so you are looking at the sun, and you dont see the sun, or a yellow circle, or blinding gold. you literally see a throng of angels

luka

I still think this thread makes sense. I was devastated when there was no one willing to pretend it did.

luka

Miles Davis I suddenly heard him as a background furniture in a social moment like a funky piece of furniture or conversation piece in the scene of back and forth. A nice piece of design a nice ashtray. Glass topped coffee table