Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 846

Thread: josef k

  1. #1

    Default josef k

    live on justin murphy's podcast with nina power:


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,096

    Default

    I saw him recently coincidentally. First time. Wasn't sure who he was at first. Wasn't sure if he recognised me but he went completely quiet averted his gaze then turned his back and walked to the corner to stare at a wall. Never seen a response quite like it.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,096

    Default

    There's no fucking way I'm watching that though. Summarise for me.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,096

    Default

    I'm about to start a thread on breeding you'll like bear with me

  6. #5

    Default

    summarise an hour an half long conversation, lol are u having a larf m8

  7. #6

    Default

    just watch it for a bit then switch it off when you get bored. fuxache theres no pleasing some ppl

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    summarise an hour an half long conversation, lol are u having a larf m8
    Iconise it.

  9. #8

    Default

    Foucault vs Chomsky, 2019 edition

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to vimothy For This Useful Post:


  11. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,096

    Default

    you don't give me enough to work with vimothy

  12. #10

    Default

    wtf that was probably my best ever post

  13. #11

    Default

    0 likes, pathetic

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,096

    Default

    I want to talk about breeding.

  15. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    I saw him recently coincidentally. First time. Wasn't sure who he was at first. Wasn't sure if he recognised me but he went completely quiet averted his gaze then turned his back and walked to the corner to stare at a wall. Never seen a response quite like it.
    come on spill the beans, what happened, when, where, etc

  16. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    come on spill the beans, what happened, when, where, etc
    It was me and Matthew Ingram at a film screening at the rd Laing institute. Nina was there with DC Miller.

  17. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,096

    Default

    I'd just met David Luke and was telling Nina about that and about DMT.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •