Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: josef k

and now, what, you cant bear to hear em talk?

Recently I learned Nina had tried to do a talk with Luke but I dunno, something happened. Course I was cut out of all of it as I'm a pariah everywhere except here in my little burned out garden. Ground zero amidst the rubble.

Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    and now, what, you cant bear to hear em talk?
    I'm ahead. I know more. I've gone further.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

a tr00 master would a be more magnanimous

problem here between you and josef is obviously your similarities not your differences

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vimothy For This Useful Post:

at about 2.30 I took enough liquid acid to float an armada. I'm listening to music I like and trying to piece together my thoughts. Partly about breeding and partly about iconisation. If you really think I will get something out of it I will listen, sure, but not now in this state

ok ok, you're excused - for now

Skipped through it for about 15 minutes and am not amused.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to droid For This Useful Post:

problem here between you and josef is obviously your similarities not your differences
    we met and he didn't want to meet my gaze. But sure, to a degree. I just find something a little unwholesome about it, unhygienic. I don't live in abstraction and in that regard I'm not as intelligent as he is. I can't operate in there in the ways he can I suspect. But you are the same. You can do many things in that space I can't do. You handle abstractions with more facility. It's very difficult to say what I can do because by any standard metric I'm an idiot. But there is something I can do and I do it better than these people. Of course no one agrees with me so I'm here at my pulpit fulminating at empty pews

Quote Originally Posted by droid View Post
    Skipped through it for about 15 minutes and am not amused.
    Go on

why would you be amused? or unamused? I'm not sure if I understand your response

also this strange self-deprecation I don't accept either. you are at least as intelligent as everyone else here. I think that's self-evident

why would you be amused? or unamused? I'm not sure if I understand your response
    Its a polite way of saying dull and annoying. Format is a factor, no doubt, but guh... life is too short.

are the topics dull and annoying, or is there a specific position which is dull and annoying?

Josef always seemed like a decent soul, but TBH I never found him very convincing in the years he was writing here so I dont think I would gain much from his thoughts via a less considered medium.