Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: josef k

Largely I agree with poetix, I've said as much in various threads over the last few years, but that doesn't mean there's not a moral hysteria at work on the left at present, one which is, more often than not, hypocritical and self-serving. Mostly kids, but also some people who are old enough to know better.

But that's nothing new. The radical left was always a home for scratchy jersey perverts, bad faith, resentment, inadequates of all stripes. That's just who you have to call comrade. Either that or having a seafood lunch and a bottle of white wine with a pink cheeked Tory with chunky thighs and hefty buttocks, putting it on the expense account. Living the good life. Guffawing.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

There have been some disastrous conflagrations. The Vampire Castle blow-up sprayed radioactive waste across the landscape. #BoycottNovara was utter insanity.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to poetix For This Useful Post:

It's just not true. I went to the loo and then left. I have no idea why Home is trying to make something of nothing. There was one exit and I had to walk past him to get out. I assure you I muttered nothing. This is very strange.

It's not you he's saying was doing the following-around and muttering (perhaps while you were in the loo? I dunno. Seems like a peculiar thing to make up).

"Consort" as in regal spouse - "The Queen's consort, Prince Albert" etc.

oooooo so post-ironic, so coooooooool. can't that guy go outside a bit more?

"not even being provocative"

Actual video about the orgasmic pleasure of your mentions getting some numbers.

The right to openly discuss ideas about rich men raping children must be defended. Apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by john eden View Post
    I can see Brendan O'Neill kicking himself, "Shit, why didn't I think of that?"

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    I can see Brendan O'Neill kicking himself, "Shit, why didn't I think of that?"
    It's an audition... gotta get on that paid contrarian/controversialist gravy train. Mirror image of the Momentum vloggers who want Guardian columns.

Jeez, this guy has the attitude problems and stunted morality of a 14 year old. If only he could deal with his tragically obvious resentment and anger, and target it appropriately rather than radically inappropriately. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by yyaldrin View Post

oooooo so post-ironic, so coooooooool. can't that guy go outside a bit more?