poetix

we murder to dissect
Yes, yes, me Skeletor, you He-Man, engorged with the divinity within. Keep riding that tiger, dude.

IfNgPvn.jpg

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
an albanian street hooker after the fall of hoxha with no english skills could write better poetry than you.

Hey pal, you need to get woke. As someone who identifies as an Albanian street hooker, I am disgusted, appalled, offended, sickened, and hurt by your insensitive, misogynistic, racist, ignorant, slut-shaming, anglo-centric ("no English skills?) remark. Just putrid. Apologize now.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Turner has also claimed that I’m the author of an article entitled 'Towards a Hitlerian Disability Politics' in which I call for the state-mandated euthanasia of disabled people.
:crylarf:

where can i read this article?

john eden

male pale and stale
John - are you serious? That piece is terribly confused and says nothing true or of any value about me.

In any case, thanks for taking the word of some random other and having zero trust in me.

For what it's worth - presumably nothing - we are bringing a case against Luke Turner for defamation. [deleted text- JE] The crowdfunder is here: https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/dc-millers-case/

I am serious and find your glib dismissal of the article troubling. I hope you are not disputing the truth of the quotes from you in there?

I'd never heard of Luke Turner before all this blew up. He seems like a dick. This particular spat seems like an argument between people in a cultural space which is completely opaque to me - that I will never have access to. I literally don't know what to say about it.

Last edited:

john eden

male pale and stale
For the record we should remember that Nina posted those things quoted above by other Dissensans, but subsequently deleted them. Which is fine, and is her right - but it will look a bit weird when the thread is read in future.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
For the record we should remember that Nina posted those things quoted above by other Dissensans, but subsequently deleted them. Which is fine, and is her right - but it will look a bit weird when the thread is read in future.

And by "future", you mean "court".

sadmanbarty

"Turner has repeatedly claimed that I'm... under police investigation for making death threats against him"

to be fair that's a bit much.

sadmanbarty

the thing is, given joe's called turner a mentally ill facist, i'm not quite sure he can be too upset when turner calls him a facist disabled-genocide enthusiast.

sadmanbarty

i have this bloke who keeps posting not only on his own social media, but also on my mum's and my friends calling me a pedophile. he's named the specific girl that he claims i'm molesting, he's posted my address, even said he'd get people to beat me up (he'd assaulted me in the past), etc.

it's happened multiple times over the course of about a year.

when i went to the police all they did was caution him for 'malicious communications'.

in light of that, i'm not sure how successful poor old joe's legal bid's going to be.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
by god I've made myself look like a right tit of myself. not because I believe nina now, but because I thought Luke Turner was someone I knew trying to cover for past sins and it's actually a irrelevant culture warring weirdo up to their narcissistic tactics to garner social capital with a thought to making money in the future because they have no political weight in the struggle, metamodernist manifesto lmao, not 2009 guys. which i have no encounter with. so if the other luke turner is reading this, you're probably still a sad middle class brexit dad, but we're good. and nina, apologies for, um, well i hate art people so i'm not going to apologise for slandering your boyfie, and I hate Millwall and/or Crystal Palace fans with a raging passion, I guess I apologise for giving you a verbal kicking when you grew up in the countryside listening to Duran Duran you can't help your english gullability.

fucking hell.

Evola still vile though by all accounts, even as someone who you think might have some interesting shit to say, he doesn't. dissensus urinates on the graves of all those who have anything in common with Heidegger...

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
why do english people only have 5 names? what is wrong with you? can't you have names like edip, muzaffer, suat, alper, alptekin, mikail, emrecan, jemil, kemal, kamil, salih, batuhan, asaf, muherrem, neset, muslum, khurshat, korhan, niyazi, nizamettin, alparslan, abdullah, yahya, harun, suleyman, ishak, ismail, hulegu, cengiz, chagatai, oguzhan, etc, etc?

everyone is a bloody John or a Sam or a Luke or a Tim or a Dom. fucking hopeless people. how did you ever loor our women into making kids with youse.

see if it was a tariq and a chagatai turner I wouldn't have made this silly mistake.

Last edited: