luka

I'd like to read craner and poetix deep analysis of the poem. I liked bartys deep analysis

poetix

we murder to dissect
I mean it's not deep, but there's only so much you can do with such material. As material it's much more a performance of personality - here "I" am, in persona as "a poet", which I claim to have "always" been - than anything else. I doubt it lives very much on the page - it's for being declaimed, self-importantly, while imagining that you're splitting the history of the world in two by doing so.

luka

It's alright I was just being a cunt. Something about a pile on is shamefully irresistible.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
That said, I would actually be interested to know what he's getting out of all this, really deep down, because I can't imagine it's much.

validation of his shakey masculinity. the thing is he can't be really masculine because he's never been forced into that position. so when he tries to adopt that pose it totally face plants. the state allows people like him ample expression. not me. most days masculinity is a nightmarish choakhold for me. I can't escape it yet i can't do without it.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
he's stuck between being an effete esotericist and a thug.

Real fascists have to choose between the two. he can't. he can't be a thug for obvious reasons and he doesn't have the genuine intellectual pedigree to be the former. he is embarrassing. can we just not talk about him. there is no future for him.

droid

Let's take a step back here please. He's come here and pissed himself in public, there's no need to point and laugh.

He may be immune to shame but that doesn't mean he should be victimised, its not nice.

Josef, if you ever want to come back and engage in an honest and sincere fashion Im sure you'd be welcome.

luka

Like I say it sort of generates it's own momentum that kind of group goading. Not saying its not funny and self important behaviour sort of invites it but ultimately it's probably best not to overdo it. Bit of teasing is healthy. Then draw a curtain. Mind you droid you said hes not worth debating cos he's too slimy so why would you want him back? How magnanimous do you want to be?

sadmanbarty

politics brings out the absolute worst in dissensus.

joe, come and aesthete and not a political thinker and everything will be wonderful.

luka

I'm glad you're taking him under your wing barty. Everyone's condemning him and scolding him. He needs someone to give him good advice and friendliness. It'll be alright. He's not irredeemable. Barty will save him.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
famous turkish proverb: one who tells the truth will be exiled from 9 villages.

Barty play all you like with joe but i rest my case.

other_life

bioconfused
yeah but u still haven't told me how u feel ab Shabetai/the donmeh, maybe u have in other threads or maybe u don give a fuc

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
loool.

A lot of that stuff revolves around painting out ataturk to be a donme, which they cannot provide any evidence for apart from some fallacious hilel halkan article. otherwise they were just a part of anatolian society.

Honestly couldn't give a crap, i don't see the messiah as a material person, just like i don't see the concept of God anthropormorphically.

josef k.

Dangerous Mystagogue
The world is against you Athanasius!

reminder that this what is my detractors are so invested in castigating:

I'm opposed to the violent illiberal repression by groups of self-appointed political police, or the State, of the right of individuals to freedom of association, freedom of conscience and freedom of discussion.

I don't believe that anybody has the right to tell another person what books they're allowed to read, what thoughts they are allowed to have, and who they can and can't be friends with, and I'm opposed to to anyone and everyone who claims they have this authority, and attempts to impose it by force.

I oppose groups who use tactics of intimidation, propaganda and violence against innocent people and scapegoats to advance totalitarian agendas.

That agenda advances, implacably, when discussion degrades into organized political violence, creating a ratchet effect with extremely destructive results.

[/url]

being ideologically possessed, and not particularly bright, they actually don’t know why they oppose these things, hence they resort to random insults, bizarre projections, and self-owns.

again, anyone who wants to know about what happened at LD50 can read about it here: https://medium.com/@dctvbot/no-platf...e-867a04c5da50

anyone who wants to know what I think, as opposed to entertaining their own recondite fantasies about my secret evil thoughts can read things I've written here: http://dcxmiller.tumblr.com

What is your criterion for determining if an art gallery or a bookshop or a speaker may be legitimately targeted for political repression, and who, in your opinion, has the right to forcibly repress examples of expression they oppose? And who doesn't have that right?[/url]

nobody can answer this, and nobody is brave enough to try.

the words change but structure is the same: