poetix

we murder to dissect
That would be the event with the chap who exhibited this I suppose. Shocking that anyone might object really.FB_IMG_1558632494887.jpg

john eden

male pale and stale
i haven't been paying much attention, but you have seemingly spent a couple of months inadvertently slagging him off. isn't it only fair you explain why. or does he know and he's just being disingenuous?

I’ve made it clear why I don’t like the video and had a good conversation with Nina.

This isn’t something which is happening for your entertainment.

josef k.

Dangerous Mystagogue
there's a pronounced contingent on dissensus who believe that liberalism must be defended from the far right by illiberal means (no platforming, antifa violence, etc.). that fact that you disagree with that has possibly made them feel that you are sympathetic to the far right.

this coupled with possible aesthetic preoccupations of yours (maybe you flirt with far right iconography or something) may confirm these suspicions.

I'm opposed to the violent illiberal repression by groups of self-appointed political police, or the State, of the right of individuals to freedom of association, freedom of conscience and freedom of discussion.

I don't believe that anybody has the right to tell another person what books they're allowed to read, what thoughts they are allowed to have, and who they can and can't be friends with, and I'm opposed to to anyone and everyone who claims they have this authority, and attempts to impose it by force.

I oppose groups who use tactics of intimidation, propaganda and violence against innocent people and scapegoats to advance totalitarian agendas.

That agenda advances, implacably, when discussion degrades into organized political violence, creating a ratchet effect with extremely destructive results.

I have stated all this very clearly several times.

The determination of individuals to mischaracterize my position is a symptomatic consequence of their ethical and intellectual weakness of their own.

The term "far-right" is now used so often that you will have to define it, otherwise I do not know what you mean by it.

Anyone who wants to know what I think about things is welcome to read what I've written, and can agree or disagree with me, as they wish.

poetix

we murder to dissect
I think it means "we expect to be allowed to do what the fuck we like, and anyone who objects is a censorious meanie".

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
More convinced than ever that Russians figured out a way to hack our brains. Specifically liberal-leaning brains. Am I scared, pissed, upset? No. Just amused. I will always side with the youngest and the hungriest regardless of ideology, etc.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
I note that nobody has even tried to state my crimes. I must now depart but I wish you all good luck.

He's right. That was pathetic. So back to taking it out on me.

Did anyone catch Millie Bobby Brown on Fallon last night? I stand by my original statement. She is simply a superior specimen of humanity on every level.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
I note that nobody has even tried to state my crimes.

London, or 'the Londoner,' is officially dead. This man gives you an opening, practically begs you to take your best (cheap) shots, and your assholes just lube up with giddiness and now you are too nervous to say anything remotely coherent. Not surprised.

sadmanbarty

London, or 'the Londoner,' is officially dead. This man gives you an opening, practically begs you to take your best (cheap) shots, and your assholes just lube up with giddiness and now you are too nervous to say anything remotely coherent. Not surprised.

droid's from dublin... eden's from the home counties...

i don't know why you were expecting two east-end billy shitbricks

Leo

agent, you've said a few times that you're out of here. please be true to your word.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
there's a pronounced contingent on dissensus who believe that liberalism must be defended from the far right by illiberal means

:crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf:

I want to leave this place forever but I just can't quit you.

Can anyone from the contingent give an example of these illliberal means you are employing to defend liberalism from the far right?

Oh man who can now possibly deny that the inaugural season of The Masked Singer was vastly superior to the final two seasons of GoT?

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
agent, you've said a few times that you're out of here. please be true to your word.

Yep the local high school is letting out so I'm off to linger in the parking lot. Maybe I'll come back, maybe I won't. Just stop making this fun for me. STOP SPLATTERING.