Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Tonight Crufts is on TV but if that doesn't distract me I'll imbibe some marijuana read and annotate this

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Most intelligent brilliant thing ever posted in the history of dissensus and we end up doing 9 pages about josef k instead. I think I must have badly sinned and God is punishing me.

Don't worry about that mate I don't understand / care about any of that stuff.

I want to know how to make a staff to break one day.

luka

Most intelligent brilliant thing ever posted in the history of dissensus and we end up doing 9 pages about josef k instead. I think I must have badly sinned and God is punishing me.

19 pages.

luka

Really appreciate that thank you. Very hard in life to maintain enthusiasm and generally the sense Any of this is worth it so a pat on the back always helps

luka

I love Bjork and thanks very much again. It makes a big difference. Gets me down when it feels like people only care about the alt right and cheap provocation. Start moping, turn into a teenager!

sufi

lala
Sorry - late to contribute here :love:

When Luke delivered this in person, in his resplendence, you only have to read it to imagine, the effect was electric, the group was absolutely rapt.

You could almost see him expanding, hovering 6.5mm above the ground as he spoke, shimmering with static 🔥

I've printed it off anyway, and I'm savouring it in writing, a treasure

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i've been trying to write a bit because of this topic but i'm not sure if i'm that good at it, it feels good to to write down words tho, even if it's just therapeutic. english is not my native language so i have to look up words a lot but that in it self is fun too, i learn. well, here's just a few sentences i wrote on swimming pools, as they are for me one of the most horrible places on earth:

why i don’t like swimming pools. the floors are slippery. slip and slide over shiny surfaces. the air is moist, rain forrest moist. everything is blue instead of green. the body in limbo, should it secrete through the nose or through the eyes. launch mucus at light speed or have the eyes slowly weep. how to react to chlorine, bromine. smell of shampoos, lotions, conditioners. skin coated with death germs. death potential everywhere. sharp edges, corners of concrete. hubbub of laughter, screeching, yelling. trapped water in transparant cage. bodies bobbing in bubbly water.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The paradox with me is I worship Luka but also hate, fear and resent him and never read anything he's written or recommended, except under duress.