Ask me to draw a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

droid

5 minutes CSS:

pptup3Mh.png

Woebot

TxHgFv0LLqyt9wBYXxtj9ncotuaLkCo8EndpAWXqEB4tl34NUbPd_-MVnm3iq62Dg9pXpVH_3k6_KCuP3NG5Tv1V2rryzgWtD7idSDCNHgxiL5YbspAH41b_AXp6RoqtARGgAnfF37I=w2400

"Please can you draw a Judge Dread-style comic book cover featuring the man in my profile picture as the titular character. the comic would be called 'Jack Law'."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The hat makes him look a bit like a bee-keeper.

But for really huge, bad-ass, mutant bees, obviously.

Woebot

XNlW0MW2gVYCWouscSaR4icxqPUJK2NJkVKBTHNwV55-xFN-_ErukeIoWd-FwZo_x7GN9S0JhhRTfUfsufeWGLkIpXwGxR6RKiBMzJElfi78nV7mpsClcOEN7142LJFhn0HqMixbkHg=w2400

"A relaxed alligator in a sombrero smoking a cigar, throwing oranges down an escalator"

luka

Matyhew can you do your vision of London 36 years into the future please. Seen from hill like Greenwich or Hampstead

version

Craner hurtling down the motorway, hand stuck in CD player as Coltrane's Crescent blares out, business papers flying out the window and scattering across the road, credit card covered in tape in his mouth.

droid

Craner hurtling down the motorway, hand stuck in CD player as Coltrane's Crescent blares out, business papers flying out the window and scattering across the road, credit card covered in tape in his mouth.

I second this. Perhaps you could shoehorn Luka's plant initiation into the back seat?

Woebot

ThC5jps3DuPr9CEsMZgBN8uximFAoyRB2dosmN_1OvvJXnho0zhuLBJCe-p4xbvHh3tYj663SpH-OSG9NfTM0aHJniROltn20ZYiRFZzipPotFlSwrlukhrRKUDApLMHJJfvM_o6fnQ=w2400

draw a shaved and dying terence mckenna leering over a nervous looking luka's shoulder, at the computer,

luka

I mean it's interesting. Im vain enough to want to look good in my cartoon version. Both pictures look like me but the first one is a version I don't much like. Im always disappointed when I catch myself looking like that. The second one is much closer to how I think of myself. I'm photographed constantly and a lot of those pictures turn up on instagram so im quite aware of all my different faces.

luka

I liked this chunky fat version I was walking around in two years ago almost want to start drinking again to recapture this Falstaffian physique

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.