Ask me to draw a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

other_life

bioconfused
ThC5jps3DuPr9CEsMZgBN8uximFAoyRB2dosmN_1OvvJXnho0zhuLBJCe-p4xbvHh3tYj663SpH-OSG9NfTM0aHJniROltn20ZYiRFZzipPotFlSwrlukhrRKUDApLMHJJfvM_o6fnQ=w2400

draw a shaved and dying terence mckenna leering over a nervous looking luka's shoulder, at the computer,

i live for this.

Woebot

MxGB0K8OPMl-pSonpcHhxoRODekYa7kBVp0LOE_xfGrVaZ6JxSUHYzTP56RUE6evji_ZZ3AvOMW04oOE7i4YGdhDd8RBVH4JGWoHkl3DcwtUS8ltzTFmmx_DBwo3Sh8eUD6AArRXNzQ=w2400

"Matyhew can you do your vision of London 36 years into the future please. Seen from hill like Greenwich or Hampstead"

Woebot

wUUzdEV_YOlkM3IQJ7DiYA9knFmeD7f-vEWG4hz_PVIKNMgNSaUIQ8Gtb4-fZKNb_M5D29d-4VFECMnlvx_gljFox_RMdb68izSqcVlcNWxIdPNkeln0WwMPRBX50CGvy3jhvEy-bSw=w2400

"Craner hurtling down the motorway, hand stuck in CD player as Coltrane's Crescent blares out, business papers flying out the window and scattering across the road, credit card covered in tape in his mouth. luka's first experience of plant initiation in 1999. [droid: I second this. Perhaps you could shoehorn Luka's plant initiation into the back seat?]"

So long and thanks for all the fush.

Status
Not open for further replies.