Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Multiculturalismís gone too far

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    One funny thing is Tottenham ruined grime and barty reckons it ruined drill too (headie one)
    coming back on the bus now, there was a bloke who spoke just like headio one and i thought it can't be a coincidence that these genre's are killed by people who can't rap. there's something inherent in the can't-rapiness that does it. either it's about them compensating for inability to rap via marketing or "being cleaver" or there's something accessible to students about someone not rapping well. might literally be the thing of them not talking so quick, gives people time to understand.

Trilliam's like the biggest Headie fan, and I'm sure he'll tell you lot off if he ever gets a day off from his real life job.

I'm at a limit of my power. I can point to plenty of culprits but it's like, I'm too invested, I can tell apart too much minuta. It's like with me and trap back in the day I understood far too many minor details that nobody else fucking cares about. It's like playing Luka Smiths songs and saying "Oh but 'Death of a Disco Dancer' is so much better than 'The Boy With A Thorn In His Side'", it's all the same shit to him.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CrowleyHead For This Useful Post:

Don't worry paradinas they were saying nice things about you. It was kode 9 getting slagged off, poor guy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

me and trilliams both use our sexuality as a vehicle for social mobility. i use mine to be accepted by people below me on the socio-economic ladder whereas trill uses his to ascend upwards.

that explains our diverging views on headie one.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sadmanbarty For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    me and trilliams both use our sexuality as a vehicle for social mobility. i use mine to be accepted by people below me on the socio-economic ladder whereas trill uses his to ascend upwards.

that explains our diverging views on headie one.
    Both good looking lads. When we took Trill to Wetherspoons he was talking about his new posh girlfriend from west London.

for what it's worth i don't actually think headie one is the culprit. he was trying to be, but wasn't successful enough to do so.

corbyn's 'man's not hot' may have in the long run killed it. led to drillminister and all that. let the students in.

i love russ, but gun lean might've killed it. there's nothing wrong with chart success, but to do so in such a tongue in cheek way memified it, which also lets the students in.

unknown t though is the real enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Both good looking lads. When we took Trill to Wetherspoons he was talking about his new posh girlfriend from west London.
    exactly. made her sound like an octogenarian widow with elbow length black gloves who was going to leave him her mansion.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sadmanbarty For This Useful Post:

I mean it's barty's fault given that Ash Sarkar namechecks Vybz Kartel instead of Mad Cobra or Bounty Killer.

Quote Originally Posted by thirdform View Post
    I mean it's barty's fault given that Ash Sarkar namechecks Vybz Kartel instead of Mad Cobra or Bounty Killer.
    truly the most astute, incisive thing i've ever done on dissensus:

http://www.dissensus.com/showthread.php?t=14405

(completely ignored of course)

like luke needs to keep him in check. make him a bit north london because the problem is a lot of todays north londoners have no connection to the ancestral culture and your american/ja worship in the south is delitirious. You could be the next Stalin if you're not careful.

Quote Originally Posted by thirdform View Post
    lYou could be the next Stalin if you're not careful.
    that's the goal.

truly the most astute, incisive thing i've ever done on dissensus:

http://www.dissensus.com/showthread.php?t=14405

(completely ignored of course)

Yeah but that's a bit like Khrushchev's secret speech.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thirdform For This Useful Post:

One of the issues with gun lean is that studded leather jacket.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

that's the goal.
    That's not smart. Trotsky was just as bloodthirsty as Stalin yet due to his outsider status he'll always be remembered as a martyr and a hero (undeservedly) but that's irrelevant if you wanna peddle a commodity.

Now THIS is multiculturalism. Scottish and baroque musical traditions analysed the lens of linguistic conventions, codified as white, then black, then white again.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to droid For This Useful Post: