outside of jungle, techno and dancehall, the 90s gave nothing to music

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
white americans don't really listen to jungle.
Americans of all races and ethnicities hate dancehall.
Techno was so ahead of the game that half of its american inventors moved to Europe.

America and Korea are the yardstick by which we assess te global dispersion of music. on all three fronts they failed.

luka

"outside of jungle, techno and dancehall" so you're saying the 90s gave plenty to music

But also he loves r&b, specially slow jams. So I don't know why he hasn't included that. And also rap stuff, he loves that too.

craner

Beast of Burden

Chart-topping drug fiends in the UK at Number 1

It was great for kids at this time and I was one

luka

It was a great decade. Also cant belive no one has mentioned oasis. Only good northern music ever

craner

Beast of Burden
The Mef were nutters from the Forest of Dean. The keyboard guy famous for putting a large chunk of cheese up his foreskin while speeding down a motorway. Overdosed aged 30.

other_life

bioconfused
white americans don't really listen to jungle.
Americans of all races and ethnicities hate dancehall.
Techno was so ahead of the game that half of its american inventors moved to Europe.

America and Korea are the yardstick by which we assess te global dispersion of music. on all three fronts they failed.
vro i like it all.
good point ab techno though.

CrowleyHead

HALF THIS COUNTRY LOVES TERROR FABULOUS "ACTION" YOU GEEK.

I'll stand for the Jungle slander because nobody gives a shit about this British shit but fuck off trying to say we didn't love Dancehall in the 90s, we loved Dancehall very much until the last decade or so.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

I'll stand for the Jungle slander because nobody gives a shit about this British shit but fuck off trying to say we didn't love Dancehall in the 90s, we loved Dancehall very much until the last decade or so.

u were living in britain in the 90s mate. im 100% sure of it. u can't help urself you're british to the bone!

luka

Incontrovertible evidence. Literally no one in America has ever heard of Terror Fabulous.

luka

If Americans had ever heard a single dancehall record Mad Lion would be impossible.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Incontrovertible evidence. Literally no one in America has ever heard of Terror Fabulous.

more incontrovertible evidence. Gangsters anthem has 384,022 views

if this was america it would have 300000000 views because they exported their culture of playing youtube rips in the club and now kode nine's involuntary mates love it.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

even bait commercial house tracks that only a quarter of gb love have more views than that.

droid

Action spent 5 weeks on the US billboard charts in '94, peaking at #43 after VP signed a distribution deal with East West in June of the same year.

Not too shabby.

luka

DROID HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE TOLD YOU ABOUT FACTS? YOU CAN PROVE ANYTHING WITH FACTS!