Corpsey

bandz ahoy
No I've never read a single paragraph of your essays. I just wanted to vent about the book somewhere, why not here?

Also I don't have a printer.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I'm a huge craner fan, everybody knows.

But I'd be hard pressed to read a gigantic essay online if it was by Shakespeare himself.

sus

sorry craner I didn't mean to call you a nobody I'm sure you're very established I just am talking to myself, it's about me OK? not about you - me

luka

he's a monster. and you get enough of our dissensus personnas on dissensus. you should enjoy seeing our craner in evening dress.

luka

dont worry suspended reason you wont end up like us. you are success oriented and you take concrete steps to ensure wealth. eg. switching to prgramming/investing in TESLA

sus

actually I am totally broke and trying to move to quit my job and move to the midwest, you heard it here first

luka

actually I am totally broke and trying to move to quit my job and move to the midwest, you heard it here first

it was Mexico last week. and you just told us programmers would be living like aristocracy soon while the rest of us carry on 'like it's 1972'!!!

luka

i told you he's a monster. he's never written anything i've written either. he just rolls around in his gilded cage wanking and eating pizza.

rolling round gurgling like an adult baby, having hours long lesuire wanks

sus

the content is gonna be real good, it will take me above Craner, Luka, even Mr Tea as most loved member