Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Myths

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    'The Pussycat Dolls are men'.
    This seems to be a big one at the moment, claiming that famous women are actually men. I've seen people saying it of Holly Willoughby, Michelle Obama, Lady Gaga and a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    This seems to be a big one at the moment, claiming that famous women are actually men. I've seen people saying it of Holly Willoughby, Michelle Obama, Lady Gaga and a few others.
    Yeah, I've seen some of the Michelle Obama ones on YT (God, I need to get out more). There's one guy who seems to be obsessed with making those vids about every female A/B/C-list celeb going. The Pussycat Dolls rumour was quite early on, tho - late '90s? - then evaporated, along with the group themselves (apart from the one who landed the Vitabiotics adverts).

Maya Jama was on Big Narstie's show the other week saying people keep sending her photos of her with a beard edited on and saying they know she's a man.

The one I heard about the Pussycat Dolls is that the group was essentially a prostitution ring.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Sun Ra's trip to Saturn is another good one.

My whole body changed into something else. I could see through myself. And I went up... I wasn't in human form... I landed on a planet that I identified as Saturn... they teleported me and I was down on [a] stage with them. They wanted to talk with me. They had one little antenna on each ear. A little antenna over each eye. They talked to me. They told me to stop [attending college] because there was going to be great trouble in schools... the world was going into complete chaos... I would speak [through music], and the world would listen. That's what they told me.

Kool Keith spending a stint in Bellevue

also i always like that one myth that when making Critical Beatdown, Ultramag covered the whole studio in tin foil to make it look like a spaceship

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    Yeah, and the whole shagging loads of women thing is a bit suspicious too if you ask me. Obviously trying to cover up for something.
    This is a constant twitter joke about ASAP Rocky, who coincidentally duetted with Stewart. If that man had any brains at all, I'd say it's deliberate but alas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    Yeah, and the whole shagging loads of women thing is a bit suspicious too if you ask me. Obviously trying to cover up for something.
    I feel exposed and vulnerable
    Quote Originally Posted by vimothy View Post
    I respect islamists

I wonder if we could start a myth on here and have it spread through the internet, until Justin Bieber is on Instagram, denying he has a gerbil up his arse.

didn't someone from here do that to zomby once?

shhhh

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CrowleyHead For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    I wonder if we could start a myth on here and have it spread through the internet, until Justin Bieber is on Instagram, denying he has a gerbil up his arse.
    Didn't DSF convince The Sun that Dubluke was Burial during that whole Mercury fiasco? I'm sure you had a hand in that, pulling the strings.

Quote Originally Posted by yyaldrin View Post
    didn't someone from here do that to zomby once?
    Yeah 'someone' made up a rumour that his dad was Nigel Kennedy, the populist, Aston Villa supporting, spiky haired violin virtuoso

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Got quite a lot of traction that one. Crowleyhead got death threats for retweeting it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

It's ok, he can't hurt me now

19. The Following User Says Thank You to CrowleyHead For This Useful Post: