Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ireland/England trip

Danny L, all 6ft 7 of him, stooping under door frames, hunched under merely human sized ceilings, pawing at everyones Orgone, blue crackling sex energy around the groin.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

I'll try and go full on incomprehensible Cockney. I was hanging with some Reichian people last summer including some Mexicans and discovered that my accent does not cross the comprehensibility border into South America.

A trip to Cafe Oto might be an absolute necessity.

Simon himself, the grand dame, in a forcefield of inviolate gravitas, dark curls, full lips, dressed like a gypsy fortune teller, all coloured silks, gold rings and heavy kohl, smoking clove cigarettes, speaking in tongues, a home counties glossolalia that lays down our twisting paths of fate.

Leo and crowl over from New York, speaking an indecipherable creole of salt beef sandwiches, bologna, bodegas and loosies, having rechristened every street in London with an affectless, random number, 42nd street, 11th avenue, to make sense of a strange city. Ya big schamoley.
    Last edited by luka; 26-03-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Firefinga having documented and archived the 90s most trivial minutiae has managed to actually secede from the present entirely. Smart phones dont work around him. Social mafia accounts disapoear, facebook and Twitter mysteriously crashing.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Social mafia
    Ooh. Stealing that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HMGovt For This Useful Post:

Hmg sat at a corner table alone and glowering, face besmeared with blood and meat grease, challenging all comers to an arm wrestle
    Trying to goad everyone into maker wagers in bitcoin.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Baboon constantly giving nervous glances in all directions, hoping no-one forces him to accept a peanut (let alone "the" peanut).
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 26-03-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Woebot transitioned into self drawn man, physical form turned 2d, rendered in Microsoft Paint, lopsided smile and jagged cartoon hair, primary colours colliding in artfully crude outline

Mr Tea pissing on... wait! No, I mean, wiping away a real ale beard as white as Santas, strongarming the barman into playing his new Sid Viscos album, Get Thee To A Punnery over the pub PA system.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Martin a Kilburn Irish Oliver Reed drinking two pints at once, whaling Bensons in a single drag, swearing heartily, his Keith Moon a trained chimp called Asbo, pelting passers by with a pea shooter and insolently masterbating.
    Last edited by luka; 26-03-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Mr Tea pissing on... wait! No, I mean, wiping away a real ale beard as white as Santas, strongarming the barman into playing his new Sid Viscos album, Get Thee To A Punnery over the pub PA system.
    You know, I've been casting around for a name for my next LP...

You do seem to be channelling Pynchon here a little bit Luke. Which is to the good, who wouldn't want to live in a Pynchon novel?

just one day old and already an all-time top dissensus thread.

Luka firing on all cylinders.

Yes im a very impressionable young man and im about a third of the way through Gravitys Rainbow, just past the bit with the woman shitting in the old Brigadiers mouth