Ireland/England trip

luka

cryptic

i'm intrigued but also feel like I might get ritualistically murdered by Drood + his cabal of shadow druids or whatever

unfortunately think the dates are pretty set, but I'll be happy with any welcome really (that doesn't involve ritual murder etc)

When I met him it did definitely feel like a wicker man scenario particularly as we'd basically been at each others throats non stop for 15 years. I just presented myself like a lamb to the slaughter. Very innocent and trusting.

luka

We done a pagan ritual on loads of drugs. That's basically what he does everyday. He doesn't have a job. You don't need one in Ireland. Very generous EU subsidies. He looks just like me but squeezed through an Irish matter matrix. Me a few degrees west basically. Me drood and craner could easily be cousins.

luka

Craner has kept his hair. Me and drood are a bit healthier looking. Little more meat on the bone.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
To me, droid has a shiny, perfectly hemispherical head, a bit like, well... like R2-D2, I guess.

droid

Luka was very trusting. Recklessly so. I do have emergency plans for troublesome ritual devotees and it would have been very easy to dispose of him up there. There's a small cave deep in the heart of the hill, an ossary of sorts. He wouldnt have been found for months, if ever.

Instead we rewarded his trust with love and revelation.

droid

Has anyone heard from Padraig recently? He was onto me a few weeks back about this trip but he never answered my replies and there hasnt been a sniff of him since on here.

Last edited:

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
Hey droid, v sorry

Have been getting crushed @ work, getting ready to move (day before I leave lol), family member died, etc. Perfect storm

I'll email u tonite

London folx: let's figure out a meetup! I'll post trip deets tonite as well

Also still looking for any + all weird cool London recs! psychogeographical/historical jungle + grime spots, yr face non obvious art/food/etc spots, whatever

droid

Im hooking up with Padraig on Saturday and he's heading to London on Monday - be nice to him!

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I’ll be crossing the ocean for the first time in a few weeks, heading to Dublin on May 23rd.

Anyone here live in Ireland? I’ll be there for a little under two weeks.