Billie Eilish

sadmanbarty

Cos third’s a Muslim Tommy Robinson will get involved. Lately Hopkins will tweet all my quaran quotes.

The sun: nonce ayothollah’s in dodgy dissensus grooming plot

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
I don't know. I want this to fester a little longer because it seems like I hit a nerve and I'm not sure why. Maybe you missed the point of my premise, which was, given a choice of females with which to repopulate the planet, I would look for a combination of 1) youth, 2) intelligence, 3) talent, 4) compatible personality, and since I'm a superficial prick like everyone else, 5) beauty.

I think you all missed the point and got this idea that I'm wanking to Millie or Billie or whatever, which isn't the case as a) I'm a hardcore chi-preserver, only erupting every six weeks or so, and b) not into underdeveloped bodies.

And holy shit if you are serious about your paranoia concerning the authorities I recommend spending 10 seconds on 4Chan's /b sub-board. Jesus Christ this is the Internet. No one cares.

sadmanbarty

Riko’s going to do a rap about us.

I’ll get filmed on my way to the chip shop. “Can I ask you what you’re doing here mate? Are you coming to see a 14 year old girl?”

sadmanbarty

I don't know. I want this to fester a little longer because it seems like I hit a nerve and I'm not sure why. Maybe you missed the point of my premise, which was, given a choice of females with which to repopulate the planet, I would look for a combination of 1) youth, 2) intelligence, 3) talent, 4) compatible personality.

I think you all missed the point and got this idea that I'm wanking to Millie or Billie or whatever, which isn't the case as a) I'm a hardcore chi-preserver, only erupting every six weeks or so, and b) not into underdeveloped bodies.

And holy shit if you are serious about your paranoia concerning the authorities I recommend spending 10 seconds on 4Chan's /b sub-board. Jesus Christ this is the Internet. No one cares.

Closing statement from the defence

luka

Corpsey is trying to 'spunk save' for the whole of April. Have you got any tips you could share with him?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you're a fucking puke bucket of tesco piri piri sauce if you ever thought repopulating the planet was a fucking good idea to begin with. this is the whole point of this forum. good things must die. that's how they preserve their charm.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
First you have to master the art of reaching full mast, holding it for at least 15 minutes, focusing all of your angst/rage/perversity/etc. into it, and then just letting it go limp.

Switch to your off hand.

sadmanbarty

“Self-styled ‘poet-sage’ Luke Davis was called into questioning over his relationship with a poster 20 years his junior”

sadmanbarty

"Posters would use the forum to share masturbation techniques, often during conversations pertaining to underage women."

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
re: semen retention, and this is the real key: learn to orgasm without ejaculating. Confers supernatural levels of tantric power when mastered.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
Man I have a talent for pissing people off. You will look back at this thread in five years and think "what was that about?"

sadmanbarty

i'm enjoying thirdform's new nonce hunter persona. walking round finchley with a go pro ready to harass anyone hanging outside the local poundland with an anorak on.