Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Craner's Top 100

Does anybody want to buy an original Guy Called Gerald Juice Box 12”? Very good condition.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to craner For This Useful Post:

Yes. He did. It was almost as if it was unconscious, as though he were in a trance. After performing the ritual he sort of snapped out of it, very hurriedly put his ballsack away, didn't mention it or make eye contact with me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Matthew, if you are reading this, I expect you to deny this story and discipline the reprobate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to craner For This Useful Post:

This happened. It is etched on my memory forever.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by craner View Post
    Does anybody want to buy an original Guy Called Gerald Juice Box 12”? Very good condition.
    Appreciate you didn't say "near mint"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrowleyHead For This Useful Post:

Craner's Top 100 Records to Rub Your Balls On

12. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

Craner, have you bought the Black Secret Technology remaster yet?

No I haven’t. Funnily enough a CD got stuck in my car stereo last Thursday so I have had to buy a new stereo, and have to wait until Sunday for Halfords to put it in. As I commute every day to work, an hour each way, and the radio stations in South Wales are appallingly bad, it is agony.

The CD that got stuck was Coltrane’s Crescent.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to craner For This Useful Post:

Did the stuck CD not even play?

Having perused Barty’s favourite albums I think we might get on a lot better than I realised.

Having perused Barty’s favourite albums I think we might get on a lot better than I realised.
    I arranged a meeting and you blanked us. We haven't forgotten. It's written in the book.

It played for a while until I tried various internet-recommended methods of extracting stuck CDs, the fatal one being injecting a credit card with double sided sticky tape. So then I had some sticky tape stuck in the stereo as well as the CD, which obviously then didn’t play.

Halfords said go to Kwik Fit they’ll get it out. Kwik Fit said fuck off, go to Halfords. So I went to my local garage and they said they could get it out but it will only happen again, go to Halfords.

Barty feels as much of a kinship with you as he does with me. He burns with a deep passion for politics. The really boring stuff. You're a role model for him but you're never around. Never take the time to engage. Deadbeat dad. Always drunk or away.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    I arranged a meeting and you blanked us. We haven't forgotten. It's written in the book.
    When did this happen? What?

It played for a while until I tried various internet-recommended methods of extracting stuck CDs, the fatal one being injecting a credit card with double sided sticky tape. So then I had some sticky tape stuck in the stereo as well as the CD, which obviously then didn’t play.
    Please tell me you did all this whilst driving.