sadmanbarty

the russians should really hire me and luke to meddle in elections.

we'll do deepfakes of macron saying calling merkle a minge. it'd be brilliant.

craner

Beast of Burden

Arthur Russell, 'Let's Go Swimming'

Very Woebot-friendly entrance on this list, this.

I live near the beach so when it gets to early June I go swimming after work. This is my swimming season anthem.

I love this. Of course it's abstract and deconstructionist, but don't forget how catchy it is: the snatches of melody, the synth stabs, the tasty drums, the hazy propulsion, the dizzying switches. It's actually very lovely and addictive.

sadmanbarty

I'm just checking out the laws on defamation here, lads.

"defamation" is one of those words you start hearing in east coast rap round the late-90's when it' getting to cleaver/nerdy for it's own good.

"immunisation inoculation defamation, the 5% nation, baddest motherfuckers since station to station"

luke would secretly like it though because he saw people breakdancing in covent garden at an impressionable age.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
This is up there for my favourite dissensus threads ever

I'm somehow sort of impressed with that past version of myself that started this thread and knew it would be a good idea.

craner

Beast of Burden
luke would secretly like it though because he saw people breakdancing in covent garden at an impressionable age.

That was me, Crazy Legs Craner, before I became an Intellectual.

luka

One pf the reasons I love let's go swimming(although their is a large variation in quality among the different mixes) is he sounds like he's doing what mr tea would tactfully call 'the spastic voice' or 'mong voice' little kids used to do at schol. Lez go Swiming!

sadmanbarty

I'm somehow sort of impressed with that past version of myself that started this thread and knew it would be a good idea.

round of applause for corpse everyone. john the baptist to craner's christ.

sadmanbarty

One pf the reasons I love let's go swimming(although their is a large variation in quality among the different mixes) is he sounds like he's doing what mr tea would tactfully call 'the spastic voice' or 'mong voice' little kids used to do at schol. Lez go Swiming!

you're so fucking naughty luke!

luka

You were on top form round then.

sadmanbarty

luke likes nothing better to be sat down as you explain in pedantic detail the machinations of his evil. you'll never see a person look more gleefully pleased with themselves then luke being told about his own mischief.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I couldn't have done it without you

Barry is Bartholomew for obvious reasons

Luka could be doubting Thomas simply cos he was worried Craner wouldn't rise again

luka

I couldn't have done it without you

Barry is Bartholomew for obvious reasons

Luka could be doubting Thomas simply cos he was worried Craner wouldn't rise again

You hit on the perfect formula to rehabilitate him. It steers it away from politics and all the ugly old debates. He just gets to perform for his public and soak up the applause.