sadmanbarty

:crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf:

droid

Finally watched the last 2. Lazy conclusions to multiple story arcs but thought they were executed quite well. Series would have been vastly improved if the preceding two episodes had been as competent.

sufi

lala
"why is everyone so hateful?" whinges the man who set up a whole universe just to portray edgy sex and violence & thus probably bears more responsibility for brexit trump and the continued existence of the UK monarchy PLC than any other mortal
“It used to be if you were a fan of Star Trek, you liked Star Trek. Now it seems like half the people who call themselves Star Trek fans hate Star Trek, and the Star Wars fans hate Star Wars, and the Tolkien fans hate Rings of Power. What the hell?”

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Resisted well. It used to come up as conversation at work and I said if it continued there might be a terrorist attack on our buildings, just a mild corrective corollary. Chance being a very fickle creature

How many hours of shite did this epic make people sit through? Did anyone you know who’s sane rewatch it during lockdown? Exactly

luka

at the moment im watching le bureau its a french spy drama. its quite good, i like being in france anyway makes a change from america

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Saw Le Bureau listed from google on Amazon, cue miss-hitting a phone button

Not a fan? No problem.​

Rangers FC

We won't ask about the Rangers FC again. Check out Your Fanshop and add your favourite teams.
Go to Your Fanshop
Yes, I'm a fan of Rangers