thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I want to engineer the perfect transhuman that will give barty the ride of his life, more than Tinashe. first i have to understand the key though, and then I'll look for a suitable girl who we will sit down with a bit and talk it over. that way i will always have a foot in (if not the british establishment then the EDM establishment._

What is the key here. how do we get him to appreciate the longa and the trissillo simultaneously? this is the pivotal question here. I sense some faint resistance from the residue that has accrued in him from his colonist ancestors. We must perform ruqya to get rid of it.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
All I ever wanted from life was for Corpsey to be my MC in the club, to bring the pulse fm banter back into the antihuman mould. then I could go back to being a famous extreme electronic music hardcore techno/electro dj. Been agonising on how to proceed from here. I almost cried.

luka

He played me a bit of uk drill in the phrygian mode today. I like the Chinese thing. I listen to it and enjoy it

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
we just collect the money from vice and red bull and sell the gear after the djing/live set. no need for sex though otherwise the rozzers will discover the acid religion. if our religion was organised that would be no problem we could easily neutralise them by planting spooks in their midst and getting into relationships with their family members but our disorganisation is what founds the teachings of the acid religion. whilst muhammad had a millennium of hittite, sumarian, persian, Arabian and Babylonian teachings to draw on to communicate the knowledge he found by the grace of Jebrial imparting it to him via the wisdom of the one divine ana-al-haq, the Allah SWT, our religion is still in its very infant stage. We have a few influencers but even they must be buried in the annals of history so that when it explodes into popular consciousness in 3038 (as that is when my 555-5555 ban expires) it will bathe the entire world in a beatific light.

Last edited:

sadmanbarty

my favourites from the drop box:

Kemani Haydar Tatliyay - Raks Bedia

Çıkma Karşıma.m4a

Sorke sounds like the sign riddim

i like the erogan music, archaic and divorcing itself form the west.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
by the way third you might be pleased to know it's all in the phrygian mode

Well this is it isn't it. maybe Patty's parents came from the ottoman lands during the winter of discontent and had to drop him off with William and Jane. by the time patty had reached the age of 5, they'd already divorced and any kind of reunion was out of the question.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
yeah I have that comp. funnily enough though Latin music was hugely popular during them times even in Urfa.

luka

yeah I have that comp. funnily enough though Latin music was hugely popular during them times even in Urfa.

Like I told you my kurdish barbers insist on playing the most obnoxious latin r&b/rap imaginable. The way corpse feels about Greek people is the way I feel about latin music

sadmanbarty

did i completely make up that you're kurdish?

there's no way you could be and still be this proud to call yourself turkish

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
did i completely make up that you're kurdish?

there's no way you could be and still be this proud to call yourself turkish

im not proud of it it's just something i fall on because yer justin beiber mates don't even have the good grace to come to my house with packets of cocaine so I can develop more of my teachings in a pan-islamic context. c'est la vie/.

sadmanbarty

if they had to pick erogan or the military, who'd your parents choose?

what did they think about that coup attemp a couple years back?

sadmanbarty

im not proud of it it's just something i fall on because yer justin beiber mates don't even have the good grace to come to my house with packets of cocaine so I can develop more of my teachings in a pan-islamic context. c'est la vie/.

don't worry about it, i'm proud of my jamaican heritage and i'm not even jamaican. i'm scottish for fuck's sake.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
if they had to pick erogan or the military, who'd your parents choose?

what did they think about that coup attemp a couple years back?

um should i be saying this on a public forum? probably erdogan, at least if they kept their heads down they wouldn't be in a dungeon being beat up by paramilitary hit squads. Remember that the genocide of the Kurdish people was started by secularists. Erdogan's ruling coalition is no less genocidal but the state and economic infrastructure was laid at least 20 years before he ascended to power.

Second question is so blunt as in form for me to not know how to approach it. My mum was like same fucking difference innit, saw it coming ages ago. dad, probably more political about it. My mum has the better sense in the family even though she's the least politically machiavellian person you could ever meet.

Last edited: