luka

I don't know how much of this was the drugs or whether it stands up musicologically right but I was listening to some Chinese thing, traditional stringed plucking thing and I'd always felt, vaguely, that there is a change to a new sound world once you get east of the Dzungarian Gate but now im not so sure

john eden

male pale and stale
Fill your boots with this, it's good.

Got this and the Kevin Drumm discography on rotation at the moment.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
gonna dl this tomorrow. pls keep it online for a while. have been listening to lots of turkish music lately. my turkish friends always joke that i'm from trabzon. didn't know for a long time they were mocking me.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
gonna dl this tomorrow. pls keep it online for a while. have been listening to lots of turkish music lately. my turkish friends always joke that i'm from trabzon. didn't know for a long time they were mocking me.

oh yeh hahaha that's a proper diss all the fash are round the black sea region.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
gets a bad wrap from connoisseurs (not all of it undeserved he made some utterly abominable shit) but in his early discography there are good ones.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
how come it all change when you go beyond algeria and Ethiopia. algeria and Ethiopia seems to be meeting point. come on music history ph.d students.