Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lefties: Who Excites or Inspires You?

Not entirely sure we need a generic alt-right troll. Plenty of those elsewhere on the Internet. It's a mass produced model. Can we have the other agent nucleus back now please?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hey numb nuts, I was born in liberal Massachusetts and have lived in liberal New York for longer than you've probably been alive.
    What difference does it make if you come from liberal states? Does that make you more liberal, or just more indoctrinated and susceptible to their group-serving bias? (which is killing them because, again, they can't adapt to the rapidly changing discursive environment)

if you didn't come off as such a dick, I'd explain why your many of your points are incomplete or outright wrong, but I can't be fucking bothered.
    That's why you should be motivated! That's why I started this thread! Since I've been pigeonholed as a pedo-schizo-wanker by the lords of Dissensus I might as well have fun at the expense of some desperate and depressed liberals. And admit it, you are all still praying for impeachment, even with the first primaries a mere nine months hence. Yeah I said hence motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Not entirely sure we need a generic alt-right troll. Plenty of those elsewhere on the Internet. It's a mass produced model. Can we have the other agent nucleus back now please?
    Oh please. This is method acting on a level you can't even comprehend.

There's plenty of simmering resentments, grudges and all kinds of rivalries here, but essentially this place runs on trust.

Trolling isn't a great look.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to droid For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nucleus View Post
    Since I've been pigeonholed as a pedo-schizo-wanker by the lords of Dissensus...
    That isn't really what happened though, is it? You made a weird joke/comment, it was a thing for a couple of hours then you decided to bump the thread, base your entire persona around it and start baiting people long after everyone had moved on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

I don't see anything trollish or alt-right about this thread or any of my comments. This has happened here before, and not just here. I have a weird effect on people. That said, I'll take my leave now, but know this: I only came here to call out one person, who may or may not even exist. So if you are that person or think you might know who that person might be I direct you to the original thread I came back with: Listening to a Clockwork Orange...

read it and get in touch with me. My email should be in my profile or wherever. He'll figure it out. Clearly none of you fit the bill. What a waste of time. I'm taking my talents and treasure trove of reality-shattering enhanced audio samples to Reddit. So long.

Not sure if this is relevant, but the moment the Brexit results were coming in I was peaking on 700 mics of LSD and communing with an Ancient Egyptian god named Amun. I mean, I was channeling some wicked god energy. Paul Ryan was there for some reason (maybe he should have run for president in 2016?), and Amun added him to his wall of heads. It was like a trophy wall for taxidermy... but with living heads. For a week straight the thought "I Fixed it and I Broxed It" (Brexit-Broke It) kept repeating in my head for no reason. Anyway, no more megadosing for me.

Eh that was supposed to appear immediately below john eden's post. Oh well.

honestly this is why i think all drugs should be banned. what did you get out of that? nothing just some orientalist atavism. well done.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thirdform For This Useful Post:

I don't see anything trollish or alt-right about this thread or any of my comments. This has happened here before, and not just here. I have a weird effect on people. That said, I'll take my leave now, but know this: I only came here to call out one person, who may or may not even exist. So if you are that person or think you might know who that person might be I direct you to the original thread I came back with: Listening to a Clockwork Orange...

read it and get in touch with me. My email should be in my profile or wherever. He'll figure it out. Clearly none of you fit the bill. What a waste of time. I'm taking my talents and treasure trove of reality-shattering enhanced audio samples to Reddit. So long.

yes sweetheart, we know exactly who the person you are looking for is. unfortunately, I'm going to have to break it to you and I sincerely hope this doesn't upset you:

We don't give a shit about him either.

Not sure if this is relevant, but the moment the Brexit results were coming in I was peaking on 700 mics of LSD and communing with an Ancient Egyptian god named Amun. I mean, I was channeling some wicked god energy. Paul Ryan was there for some reason (maybe he should have run for president in 2016?), and Amun added him to his wall of heads. It was like a trophy wall for taxidermy... but with living heads. For a week straight the thought "I Fixed it and I Broxed It" (Brexit-Broke It) kept repeating in my head for no reason. Anyway, no more megadosing for me.

Eh that was supposed to appear immediately below john eden's post. Oh well.
    I know I said "never stop being weird" to you the other day, but maybe it's time to dial the weirdness down a little bit? Or find a somewhat different way to be weird?
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Like the Nick Land thread ,in that I have no idea whatsoever what it's about or what might be at stake.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to baboon2004 For This Useful Post:

Like the Nick Land thread, you're not missing much.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thirdform View Post
    we know exactly who the person you are looking for is.
    Yeah well this is my last post so send him, Thomas Middleton or something, memory's fuzzy (you know how hyperspace can rattle your circuits), to my pedo Instagram (yep I just go there to follow young girls... nothing compared to the IG i set up for my Boykin Spaniel puppy though): https://www.instagram.com/jac0bthibau1t/

Fuck liberals, I'm a liberationist.

400 posts assholes. That had to be the weakest London sendoff in the history of London sendoffs. You should be ashamed. I'm going to fuck all of your underage whores for that.
    Last edited by Agent Nucleus; 21-05-2019 at 06:40 AM.

the absolute state of this board.
    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    It says bless the lads and it means bless the lads.
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmanbarty View Post
    i don't know, probably some marxist cultural theory or something
    https://manifestacionesoterica.bandcamp.com/