Lefties: Who Excites or Inspires You?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Not sure if this is relevant, but the moment the Brexit results were coming in I was peaking on 700 mics of LSD and communing with an Ancient Egyptian god named Amun. I mean, I was channeling some wicked god energy. Paul Ryan was there for some reason (maybe he should have run for president in 2016?), and Amun added him to his wall of heads. It was like a trophy wall for taxidermy... but with living heads. For a week straight the thought "I Fixed it and I Broxed It" (Brexit-Broke It) kept repeating in my head for no reason. Anyway, no more megadosing for me.

Eh that was supposed to appear immediately below john eden's post. Oh well.

honestly this is why i think all drugs should be banned. what did you get out of that? nothing just some orientalist atavism. well done.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I don't see anything trollish or alt-right about this thread or any of my comments. This has happened here before, and not just here. I have a weird effect on people. That said, I'll take my leave now, but know this: I only came here to call out one person, who may or may not even exist. So if you are that person or think you might know who that person might be I direct you to the original thread I came back with: Listening to a Clockwork Orange...

read it and get in touch with me. My email should be in my profile or wherever. He'll figure it out. Clearly none of you fit the bill. What a waste of time. I'm taking my talents and treasure trove of reality-shattering enhanced audio samples to Reddit. So long.

yes sweetheart, we know exactly who the person you are looking for is. unfortunately, I'm going to have to break it to you and I sincerely hope this doesn't upset you:

We don't give a shit about him either.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Not sure if this is relevant, but the moment the Brexit results were coming in I was peaking on 700 mics of LSD and communing with an Ancient Egyptian god named Amun. I mean, I was channeling some wicked god energy. Paul Ryan was there for some reason (maybe he should have run for president in 2016?), and Amun added him to his wall of heads. It was like a trophy wall for taxidermy... but with living heads. For a week straight the thought "I Fixed it and I Broxed It" (Brexit-Broke It) kept repeating in my head for no reason. Anyway, no more megadosing for me.

Eh that was supposed to appear immediately below john eden's post. Oh well.

I know I said "never stop being weird" to you the other day, but maybe it's time to dial the weirdness down a little bit? Or find a somewhat different way to be weird?

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
400 posts assholes. That had to be the weakest London sendoff in the history of London sendoffs. You should be ashamed. I'm going to fuck all of your underage whores for that.

Last edited:

luka

the absolute state of this board.

It's not an exclusive members club. No ones vetted before entry. It's more like public transport. You never know quite who's going to get on board. I think that's part of the fun personally. You can't break in, train and integrate everyone but you'd be surprised how people can change when they're not immediately ostracised and cast out.