luka

Would be west London conneseiur but actually a provincial. Locked out from glamour. Not allowed in the party. Always on the outside looking in.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
that imam at the masjid who just drones on and on saying random arabic words and farting hadiths out of his unwashed bumhole to prove to everyone how much he knows and to get one up on the other clueless imams who didn't have the family privilege of studying in Riyadh.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Would be west London conneseiur but actually a provincial. Locked out from glamour. Not allowed in the party. Always on the outside looking in.

Not sure. he should probably big up his minor aristocratic lineage and tone down the welsh drawl and it will be fine.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
'jemima just wrote into us telling us that the thing she looks forward to the most is oliver craner's sultry delicate voice every sunday. cannot do without it.
Well thank you Jemima, it always warms our heart to receive such praise here.
And of course you can catch me at Toby's spinning alongside Greg Edwards. none of this electro stuff they are calling now, strictly jazz funk.'

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Remind me how Carlos the jackal fits into all this

If Eschatology is afrolatino then we are all screwed for our astounding ignorance, even the barzani on the 1s and 2s will not escape. carlos the jackal is the palliative.

luka

Think he's from Wood Green lol but if he wants to reveal his background here that's up to him.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Think he's from Wood Green lol but if he wants to reveal his background here that's up to him.

Now that would be spoiling the nts aristocracy wouldn't it. we have transcended even nietzsche's aristocracy. true north london melting pot. even the turks fucked off out of east london when the archibalds started coming in.

Mind you I can't wait to fucking fuck off out of London. patty's got me emotional for soul again. is it sheffield then? Thought that was no soul Cabaret Voltaire capital.

luka

it wasn't the fact that he was eating chow mein that proved to me he wasn't Latino. I think they like chow mein a lot over there.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
My old techno acquaintance is into this Flemenco bloke that sounds really arabic. actually i found some flemenco show on nts it was pretty good very melancholic. so I need to find the Brazillian equivalent now.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
my mum asked me today why i don't listen to love songs around my dad and i was like mate the cunt irks me that's the last thing i wanna do. on the other hand, industrial techno and free jazz is hurting her ears. fuck knows. It's like I can't find that sweet spot between being dissonant enough to please me but also not too dissonant and not too reminiscent of tradition.