version

I think Matthew should jump in and say what happened. It's been weird since the thread got locked, like being involved in a social experiment.

sadmanbarty

I think Matthew should jump in and say what happened. It's been weird since the thread got locked, like being involved in a social experiment.

it's probably best if the top 100 thread to be reopened, this one to be deleted, we all vow never to speak of this weekend ever again and whoever the offending poster(s) were to forever hold their peace.

of course if somebody who actually saw what happened would like to send my a private message with all the juicy gossip that would be delicious.

sadmanbarty

it's an incredible energy. a vacuum all this emotion and intrigue is centred around and reacting to. a weird ontological quandary.

i'm half hoping matt just made it up to see what happened. did it on good friday as well. has an extra resonance to it.

craner

Beast of Burden
I think you all need to remember that this is a public forum and anybody in the whole wide world can read it, not just the small coterie who contribute to the in jokes. Anybody can read and take at face value the trash talk that gets posted here, particularly by Luke about me, and particularly because he knows me personally and most of my friends, so theoretically anything he says could be true as far as anybody here knows. This includes about other friends of mine who don't post here but might easily recognise a poisonous public reference to themselves and their private emails.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I read that thread, enjoyed it, didn't contribute to it, didn't add any tags.

You ought to do something about that paranoia.

ur not urban are you. been programmed to fall to the bait. can't help it! like blackdown saying to matt that he shouldn't call him out by name cos it goes against the protocols of the elders of urban music over funky house lmao. classic tea. Absolute classic, you're never gonna get it because of your utter lack of self-awareness.

Last edited:

sadmanbarty

how about this thread gets locked/deleted, the top 100 one gets reopened, whatever needs deleting from it gets deleted, everyone involved in skirmishes this weekend takes a couple of days to cool off and in the meantime me and corpse can send each other loving choons of the day with romantic captions.

On friday we can have big party on the craner top 100 thread and do a big new years-style countdown to the 100th entry.

luka

Sorry craner I wasn't trying to be mean I am a bit disinhibited. I'll delete the minge post assuming I can delete on a locked thread.

sadmanbarty

Dear barty, thank you for being a force of mediation and reconciliation during this difficult time. How one person could be so handsome, charismatic, charming, intelligent, eloquent, hiarious and display such ferocious sexual prowess is beyond all of us. You really are a beaming light of joy and inspiration in all of our lives. God bless you barty. The first truly great figure of the 21st century.

You lot aren't too bad yourselves you scallywags.

sadmanbarty

This is the level of banter we have to stay on. We must walk this razors edge. We've just won his trust again. Welcomed him back to the bosom of the family. We have to be gentle. We can't risk scaring him off again. This is a group project.

We have to be very aware of boundaries and not transgress them. Follow my lead. Tread carefully.

some choice quotes from the craner top 100 thread itself.

sadmanbarty

I really thought I was staying with in the boundaries. I was thinking of that quote this morning. I thought it was working.

i'm only taking the piss. you're not some tactless imbecile, none of us knew what the was going. it's all sorted now.