yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i went out with a friend last tuesday and just now tried to paint what i think is how we looked like. we weren't nice people, we were assholes. kinda like this quote of nina power of that letter she posted on her blog a while back:

These were these weird intoxicated states where you cannot form memories in the present, and where you are basically a kind of zombie at the mercy of whatever madness comes upon you, whether it’s turning on someone in a conversation for no reason, getting hysterically upset, ranting about things, trying to kiss people, forgetting how people would like to be addressed, saying bizarre and intense and inappropriate things, becoming desperate for company, or whatever.

D_NPhwFXsAAF-xV.jpg

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
thank you sadmanbarty, although that one feels a bit like cheating because i processed it in photoshop afterwards (reduced tonal levels). i made the original with marker pens instead of acryl paint and pastel which i usually use. it was an attempt to make something similar to this drawing: http://robertszot.com/untitled-8/