Dissensus Monickers

luka

My name is Luke. Sometimes the people want an extra syllable so they call me Luka.

*as I was typing this post MC Kie said "shout out to Luke" during the majick fm set im listening to.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And I just finished a cup of tea! What are the odds, eh? You'd need to be C-3PO to work them out.

IdleRich

IdleRich
probably my favorite dissensus name, yours is.
Thanks Leo... shame about the posting but I am pleased to have a name that at least one person likes. I did check with the person who called me that if he meant "The idol Rich" but he didn't.

luka

probably my favorite dissensus name, yours is.

The other part to it is that,and this is true, Rich used his prodigous mathematical ability to make over a million as a trader before he was 30 and, a brief ill fated foray into teaching aside, never worked since. Very shrewd financially and as a result staggeringly rich.

luka

I went to his apartment once and, I'll always remember this, he had two fridges. One filled with the usual gear, milk, jam, some decaying veg at the bottom, bacon, tropicana... The other fridge was 'the champagne fridge' full size fridge and nothing in it but champagne. Eye opener that one... how the other half live...

luka

O-homem-desesperado.jpg

"I too am a government"

Is that Jonny Depp?

martin

----
Chose mine as a tribute to Joy Division/ACR producer Martin Hannett. My real name is xxx69DuBKaTxxx

My favourite Dissensus monicker was Kate Mossad.