Dissensus Monickers

sadmanbarty

lol. Funny story - when I started on pirate radio in '96 I had to come up with a DJ name. Naphta was threatening to introduce me as DJ Tintin on air... I came up with some terrible ideas and then glanced through my records... and the rest is history.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Was a bit of a joke when i was listening to happy jungle and maxing out my serotonin capacity.

msn: thirdform: acting as a legislative member in the kingdom of ends since %time% %date%

I miss Miranda Instant Messenger.

Numbers

I've been wanting to change mine for a quite long time, to be honest. Since I suspect it might be strongly discouraged to change monickers (for very comprehensible reasons), I keep this unpronounceable sequence of numbers. But I would sure love to get rid of it.

O-homem-desesperado.jpg

"I too am a government"

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
why so keen on buzz aldrin?

i think back then i found it funny that he changed his name into a name that sounds like a name for an astronaut. plus he will always be the second guy to touch the moon, something i find funny as well. number two forever, never number one. who decides these things?

john eden

male pale and stale
I made it up whilst being interviewed by a journalist during a protest outside Broadcasting House about BBC censorship during the first Gulf War.