Take me on a mystic journey in 10 choons (NO YOUTUBE)

mvuent

Void Dweller
part 2

in.

2 - 3
some kind of industrial mine world. almost pitch black. everyone around you seems a bit deranged.

really the pivotal experience. you go deeper and enter a lost, unmapped space. a chill replaces the heat. the far future deep underground.

you make it back to the surface, haunted by what you've seen.

Last edited:

luka

part 2

in.

2 - 3
some kind of industrial mine world. almost pitch black. everyone around you seems a bit deranged.

really the pivotal experience. you go deeper and enter a lost, unmapped space. a chill replaces the heat. the far future deep underground.

you make it back to the surface, haunted by what you've seen.

"The playlist does not exist"

mvuent

Void Dweller
yeah just wanted to see if anyone would actually try to open it.

the link works now.

Last edited:

luka

Thanks but Im not sure it's cosmic now I think I'll have to try again from a different angle

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
here is my mystic journey. it somehow makes a lot of sense to me but i'm not sure how to put it in words. it is about being very close to earth, it's soil, but also about being very far away from it - but always remembering this point of departure. it is to see the earth as big, flat and infinite but also as tiny and microscopic. oh well.

1. dressed up, feet on the ground, start of journey. ceremony.
2. mud. layers of soil. echoes of time.
3. spiritual organization.
4. zoom out now. perspective of the space station. look down. see tiny earth.
5. float. hoover. enjoy. rest.
6. paranoia. unease. peace is always temporary.
7. reconnect to earth. establish contact with the soil again.
8. earth voice 1
9. earth voice 2
10. earth voice 3

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I'll do one but you have to tell me how to use OKCupid like a pro because its baffling.

oops, i didn't mean to say bro there lmao. Freudian slip supreme.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the alchemy is right.

here we go.

1-2) travelling, attainment of a primordial wisdom.not ancient though.

3) the ascent from Mecca to Jerusalem on the burak, flying horse. elated. joyous. anticipating big things. wistful and energised simultaneously. adrenaline rushing.
4) where am I. what is this. i don't even remember my name. do i even exist? who am i? who is the universe? Who is sound?

5) just when you thought you were back and safe the devilish void tears you a new one. you receive a perception you were totally not anticipating. this changes everything. you see both sides of the revelation. your disciples will become partisan. they will not understand the double helix nature of the truths you have learned, and yet you must...

6) bring it on. battle. visionary. revolutionary jah-klaw. discombobulation.
7) warriors discipline. the knowledge burning like a hot flame in your abdomine. you are a scientist now, not a wanky new agist. your knowledge is exact and gravitationally calculated prototypical madness. still elated, still in jerusalem even if the body is physically in buckinghamshire.

8) all feedback channels engaged. cybernetic system active.

9) fading away but still in the terrestrial ether. still the zeal of the convert. couldn't things always be like this?

10) and abruptly, like a fuse blowing out or an electricity cut, it's all gone. although of course at the time time ceased to matter. bittersweet. nothing has changed. mournful. but entropy being the end is a consolation. you just truck on as you were. standard. you are uplifted but its not very above bassline. was it a waste of time? an irrelevant question, ultimately.

Last edited:

DLaurent

1. Lunatik Sound Stystem - Winter Frost
-The gentle white noise should permeate your central lobes setting your senses on edge.

2. The Bulgarian Voices Angelite Feat. Huun-Huur-Tu - Fly, Fly My Sadness
-Here we have some spiritual world singing as you start to feel elevated and your sadness begins to lift.

3. Ike Yard - Half a god
- The bubbling bassline turns your mind inwards, the light starts to give way to darkness.

4. Balil - Avidya
- The last track had you throwing some shapes, now you start to visualise them.

5. Bark Psychosis - Hex (from Blue EP)
- You feel a euphoric rush as you peak to a blast of noise and pulsing drums.

6. Martin Hannet on Syndrum (From Homage to Delia Derbyshire)
- You've been elevated and the world as you know it starts to deteriorate.

7. Ira Sullivan - Horizons
- You pivot. Now comes the bliss. You can feel the warmth surround you.

8. Don Cherry - Utopia and Visions
- You're astral travelling by this point.

9. Claude Young - Soundscape
- This is the soundscape to the mysterious planet you've found yourself on.

10. Function - Incidental
- As though you're Klaus Kinski floating to el dorado your trip comes to an end.

DLaurent

1. Fennesz - Rivers of Sand
- You've just stepped out your door at the streetlights are starting to glow.

2. Michael Rother - Elfenbein
- As you start to walk you start to feel lighter.

3. Cybotron - Fragment 17 Phase 1 (Proximian Mythos Cycle)
- You've reached the cosmic junkyard.

4. Haruomi Hosono & Yellow Magic Band - Shambhala Signal
- You start picking up some of the junk. Some of it comes alive at starts to dance.

5. McCoy Tyner - His Blessings
- Suddenly a bright light.

6. Roberta Flack - Angelitos Negros
- You start to see strange snakes and you stance like a hombre from an acid western.

7. Cristian Vogel - Deepwater
- A sinkhole opens up and you're drawn into it. A long dark tunnel.

8. Coil - Batwings
- Suddenly peaceful.

9. Vince Watson - Mystical Rythym
- You're in a mystical place now.

10. Override - Hard 2 Breathe
- Still in a magical place you catch a cab home.

luka

I'm not sure how to take you my swiss mate I sort of like you but you're from a different world