Thread: Where are you listening?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Where are you listening?

Music in the wild.

Right now I'm listening to Pharoah Sanders on the toilet of the Ally Pally bar. On the way up I was transfixed (because stoned?) by the full moon flanked by jet stream slashes. I've often regarded planes since reading Luka's poem about how serene they look from here but up there etc. They really beautify London's skyline, up there at least. No doubt to many people they're an annoyance. Also environmentally bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    full moon
    dunno what you was smoking dear but it was waxing gibbous when i passed wood green at 8

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sufi For This Useful Post:

It definitely aint full. And listening to jazz????!!@@!

I had a conversion moment tonight. I was playing Street Fighter 5 (a masterwork in of itself) and drinking San Pellegrino while listening to Pharoah Sanders 'Elevation' album.

On the walk home I listened to William Blake poems and was blown away by at least three of them. (A Little Girl Lost, I Heard An Angel...). And then ate an ice cream and played Street Fighter 5 (a masterwork in its own right) and listened to Pharoah Sanders and then this Radhe-Shyam choon by Alice Coltrane which electrified me.

I'm basically a puppet on Luka's strings.

Btw this thread idea is genius

Eating ice cream at night is great. Im really into spending money atm. Cocktails, meals out, espressos, ice creams.