luka

This is a sequel to the Oliver Craner top 100 thread. Where we all come together and love bomb someone into giving the best of themselves. This is something Barty has been threatening to do for a while now so let's push him into it.

Obviously other London youth (under 30) can contribute.

The main showpiece of this thread is a large playlist which picks up from my 1001songs left off. Discussion centred around that but with a strict ban on all things ain't what they used to/I blame the Internet/millenials etc. It's a bit tedious and obscures what actually happened.

luka

Pls don't abuse the boy here on his showpiece thread. Keep abuse etc to other threads. Just like the top 100 was a safe space for craner we kept sacrosanct so this is a safe space for the sad man.

luka

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this will be the most significant influential and important piece of music journalism penned this year, arguably this decade.

luka

What's mad to me is how the drill kids if today are very literally the sons of the road rap generation. That it happens that quick

sadmanbarty

What's mad to me is how the drill kids if today are very literally the sons of the road rap generation. That it happens that quick

southwark's got one of the highest teen pregnancy rates in europe. at least that's what they kept telling us when we were at school.

luka

A lot of this period has been a series of ingenious attempts to solve the problem of an English accent. I think Wiley is probably the first man to solve this impossible equation. There are different approaches to it. It's very very tricky.