Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
There's loads of interesting things to say about music, not least its role in the spectacle, as a commodity, as propaganda, as social reproduction, as advertising, as subliminal messaging, as occult programming and so on and so forth.

No, I don't. I don't believe in subliminal messaging, occult programming, the spectacle (which was absorbed by the digital at least a quarter century ago), or social reproduction (whatever that means), and certainly not as propaganda. Give me one example of propaganda in music in the last, I don't know, decade.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
for the record third's fucking hilarious

thirdform: "cunts gonna get skenged, nonce thread, noncetrocity, operation yewtree, pedo on the loose"

Yeah hilarious. Doesn't sound triggered or dugged/drunk out of his mind either. Fun guy to talk to.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you put a skeng in a cunt and cunts gonna get showered, not skenged.

LMFAO this is like when americans try do cockney accents.

I would expect better from an *coughs loudly: ahhhhhhhem* English 'ph.d' student.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Also I'm always taking potshots at Reynolds. It's not my fault you're munted and can't notice. it's called subtlety. something you might want to learn about if you ever come to Britain. But if you don't, then maybe bodybuilding is a better forum for you. never underestimate the fact that we'll hold out our hands covered in mcdonalds mayo out to any stranger.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the thing is, you just don't make for a good narcissist. you can't skin up a spliff in one hand, get a girl's fanny wet whilst dancing with her then go and patrol the party so that noone steps on ur turf and then by virtue of clairvoyance rush over to your girl when she's in the middle of another dance. that is disco. you have to learn when to not run over your enemies like a graveytrain.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
it's also why voldemort should have killed harry potter so the moral of the story could have been the implosion of dudley dursley. that's why harry potter is a reprehensible series.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
ps i spoke to billie eilish the other day and she burst into tears when she saw that thread. she is really not indifferent to humans and their petty grievances. she is a true believer in her redirection. c'est la vie. so as a finchley rudeboy I'm warning you.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
you put a skeng in a cunt and cunts gonna get showered, not skenged.

LMFAO this is like when americans try do cockney accents.

I would expect better from an *coughs loudly: ahhhhhhhem* English 'ph.d' student.

Also I'm always taking potshots at Reynolds. It's not my fault you're munted and can't notice. it's called subtlety. something you might want to learn about if you ever come to Britain. But if you don't, then maybe bodybuilding is a better forum for you. never underestimate the fact that we'll hold out our hands covered in mcdonalds mayo out to any stranger.

the thing is, you just don't make for a good narcissist. you can't skin up a spliff in one hand, get a girl's fanny wet whilst dancing with her then go and patrol the party so that noone steps on ur turf and then by virtue of clairvoyance rush over to your girl when she's in the middle of another dance. that is disco. you have to learn when to not run over your enemies like a graveytrain.

it's also why voldemort should have killed harry potter so the moral of the story could have been the implosion of dudley dursley. that's why harry potter is a reprehensible series.

ps i spoke to billie eilish the other day and she burst into tears when she saw that thread. she is really not indifferent to humans and their petty grievances. she is a true believer in her redirection. c'est la vie. so as a finchley rudeboy I'm warning you.

Yeah I didn't understand a word of any of that splatter. Guess I missed all the subtleties. And again, it's "no one," not "noone."

Leo

In the States it is and always will be, and for good reason. Coked up whites in polyester pissing the future away.

that's the lazy stereotype, with some truth to it, but disco was pretty real in the bronx, etc.

Last edited:

CrowleyHead

The real problem with Disco is it's an A) urban music and 2) doesn't exist in the south and the west. There's just whole sections of America, even in the black communities, who look at Disco like 'man what is that bullshit'. There's a certain pretense to Disco that never gets interrogated.

firefinga

It's not even a contest. Disco produced lots of cheese - and I like cheese - but also a few absolute gems. EDM, on the other hand....

For instance the "Disco"-umbrella made things like the following possible:

DLaurent

The best disco tracks are usually with all the WBMX comments underneath. Klein & MBO and the italian stuff. I love that whole lineage anyway. EDM is rubbish.

CrowleyHead

You lot are really going to make me defend EDM just to further undermine this abortion of a thread, right? Is this what we're doing?