Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amsterdam - what's good?

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    Easy Times is a Jamaican run coffee shop that plays the best music in a coffee shop (not hard given most of them play appalling music).

The best weed I had out there was Skywalker OG Kush. Seek out previous cup winners. Don't go to Bulldog or anywhere resembling it. Get Hash if you're walking around cos Amsterdam hash is ace and it won't make you comatose.

Get some mushroom truffles and eat them in Vondelpark and hope a mad beggar/acid casualty doesn't approach and vomit on you.

Steer clear of red light district because it attracts the worst British people in Britain.

The ReijksMuseum is pretty great if you like art, as is the Van Gogh museum.

Food wise I once had a Chinese meal while tripping and I couldn't work out how to eat anymore.
    second the hash thing. in fact, i never understood why people smoke weed instead of hash before finding out it's just not available outside of holland? weed kills me, i shut down, can't even talk anymore, can only look around, thoughts in my head unable to be expressed.

this is also starting next week: https://www.hollandfestival.nl/en/program/2019/

Hash is definitely better than weed. Luka only maintains that weed is better because he smokes it to make himself feel like one of those "gangster rapper" characters.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

I gave up all that horrible stuff years ago. I'll only smoke if I'm very very drunk.

Been a few years ago now, but iirc Eindhoven had the bar you could smoke weed outside, basically on the town square. That was kinda nice. I got a ridiculously cheap rate on the Park Plaza Mandarin and absolutely murdered their buffet breakfast.

Once I went to a nice budtender in Seattle and she sorted me out with a beautiful Sativa ePen, I couldn't really look at the Netherlands the same way.

Here now. We're really central, just a few minutes from the Amstel. Got some things booked in. Going for Indonesian tonight but keen to try Senegalese too. Cheers all.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Oh yeah, that's the one. Always get those confused.

It's understandable. You're very very stoned

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    It's understandable. You're very very stoned
    It's just in the air, man.

I've already bought a T-shirt of Bart Simpson as a rasta with red eyes and a massive spliff.

Get me a matching one please

Get on some truffles and go to the van gogh museum or rijksmuseum

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HMGovt For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HMGovt View Post
    Get on some truffles and go to the van gogh museum or rijksmuseum
    Lick the paint

Man what I'd do for some manali charas or some bubbly Moroccan hash right now
    Took a rest stop that wasn't on the schedule