Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
Anyone who cares about the future, especially "Generation Z" (already "Generation Post-Catastrophe" in my mind), please upvote this post on the Louis CK subreddit. This seed has to be planted.

Anyone Else Think Louis CK Might Be a Serial Killer?

I have pretty reliable intuition, and I'm almost never wrong when I get an overwhelming sense about someone, and there is no doubt in my mind that Louis CK has murdered at least 3-5 groupies, probably more. It's not just that his mind goes to the darkest places possible, it's that he does it with a smirk, a smug asshole smirk, like he has total control over his audience. Like he knows they will laugh at anything his says, no matter how sick, disgusting, or evil. And he revels in it.

On a sort of related not, does anyone know if Louis is into Transcendental Meditation or the occult? And no, I'm not a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

sadmanbarty

I used to love the Thought, Politics, and Literature boards in 2008-09 because we had in depth conversations that would meander and wind up somewhere surprising and interesting. I don't see it now. Maybe, as Luka claimed earlier, you successfully "chased off all the intellectuals."

dissensus used to be dumb people pretending they're smart, now it's smart people pretending they're dumb.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
I wish I was smart enough to pretend I was dumb. Or maybe I am, but I'm too dumb to realize it.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
So, in summary, you think you're intelligent, and your little clique is smarter than everyone else on the web (I read a quote here recently that said this was one of the last places, other than a few subreddits, where you can have an intelligent conversation), and yet you pretend to be dumb for some reason. Prove it. Explain why you are "pretending" to be dumb. And if you are so smart, why do you waste your intelligence on wanky bullshit like over-analyzing dance music, and "discussing" postmodern theory which, by the way, failed as an analytical/critical tool when its predictions became a reality?

By the way, the comment someone made about Dissensus being one of the last places you can have an intelligent conversation was the last straw for me. The Disssensus Framework thread almost did it, that comment sealed it. Waste. Of. Time.

sadmanbarty

it's weird the innocuous things that get to people.

remember that time that welsh bloke had a huge argument with tea and baboon and i suggested that he forget all the debates and look at the 'making friends with crows' thread. he then threatened to beat me up and quit dissensus for good, never to be seen again.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
Anyone else notice how no one replies to any of my comments or questions?

t's weird the innocuous things that get to people.

I know you are innocuous. I'm not upset. If I seem to be it's because I drank too much black coffee this morning. Just feeling, as usual, amused and a little concerned about the future of political and cultural discourse.

Last edited:

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
What's wrong with a healthy argument? That's how you arrive at new insights, realizations, and ideas.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
I'm not attacking anyone, I called a few people out for being cowards, but I never attacked anyone. However, everyone ganged up on me after the Billie Eilish thread, which, btw, if you go back to it, I predicted in the first post of the thread. Did anyone notice that? How did I know the storm was coming?

Last edited:

sadmanbarty

However, everyone has ganged up on me since the Billie Eilish thread

corpse wrote of greek musical instruments "they disgust me". we now all relish in making jokes about corpse's raging xenophobia towards the greeks.

craner once said he liked a brian ferry song, from which we've constructed a whole aesthetic universe devoted to craner.

i once said i shagged some serbian girls on holiday and that became a whole thing for a while.

it isn't "ganging up". it's people joking with one another. it's affectionate.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
Someone could have explained that to me, maybe in a DM... remember I'm a yank and I don't get your customs. Okay, for real this time (I found a new nest, one more worthy of my particular set of skills), I'm taking a long and probably permanent break. Just consider yourselves lucky I didn't start speaking in Finneganese (Finnegans Wake language) and schiz your whole community.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Agent Nucleus said:
Just consider yourselves lucky I didn't start speaking in Finneganese (Finnegans Wake language) and schiz your whole community.

Careful, luka will pick holes in your grammar.

Leo

Anyone else notice how no one replies to any of my comments or questions?

hellllloooooo. get a clue, man: it's because we've politely asked you numerous times to chill with the trolling and just make normal conversation but you insist on carrying on, so eventually everyone just gives up and ignores you.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Plus, you used to be funny and an asset to the board now you just keep digging. Let go of your self imposed BS, get back to weird elephant man AN and things will be much more enjoyable for you and everyone else.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
remember that time that welsh bloke had a huge argument with tea and baboon and i suggested that he forget all the debates and look at the 'making friends with crows' thread. he then threatened to beat me up and quit dissensus for good, never to be seen again.

what was that guy's name again? it was good to have another intense Welshman around the place.

sadmanbarty

what was that guy's name again? it was good to have another intense Welshman around the place.

aptly enough i think it was madcyrille.

he also said he worked as a care worker or a therapist or something about two posts before saying he'd buy me bus tickets to come get beat up in cardiff.

i wrote him a huge dm apologising profusely for saying he should look at the crow thread. it was too late by then.