luka

But as I was saying to AN this stuff is interesting and worth thinking about. What we want as a group. How we train new recruits. How we repel undesirables. How we police the space.

Leo

But as I was saying to AN this stuff is interesting and worth thinking about. What we want as a group. How we train new recruits. How we repel undesirables. How we police the space.

with all due respect, it's not rocket science, is it? dissensus is fine -- hell, it's downright enjoyable! -- about 90% of the time (negatives being 5% when it boring, 4% when a troll surfaces and 1% when you lost your wifi). sure, continual improvement is laudable but that's a pretty great ratio. be careful not to over engineer things, the organic ebb-and-flow is part of the magic.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
aptly enough i think it was madcyrille.

he also said he worked as a care worker or a therapist or something about two posts before saying he'd buy me bus tickets to come get beat up in cardiff.

i wrote him a huge dm apologising profusely for saying he should look at the crow thread. it was too late by then.

Not sure it was...Mad Cyril had about four posts...but I think you're right that his name was a clue to his temperament.

A therapist? Wow.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Plus, you used to be funny and an asset to the board now you just keep digging. Let go of your self imposed BS, get back to weird elephant man AN and things will be much more enjoyable for you and everyone else.

It all started to go wrong when he stopped shooting lasers from his balls.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
Hmmm good natured "trolling" versus good natured piling on: Which is worse?

Uggh I'm so sick of thinking about this. About myself.

I don't respond to authority, rules, local customs, or in-group codes of conduct. I was just born with an outcast "I don't get it" mentality. Philosophy and theory are supposed to liberate you from.... (breathe... if you go further down this line of thought you will sound like a dick).

Why do I keep coming back?

Did you hear Dennis Hopper died? I didn't. I had no idea. No one I know had any idea either. The fucked up thing is, he died in 2011!

If you get multiple severe concussions in a short period of time, please see a doctor and get a CAT scan ASAP. Trust me you will regret it if you wait.